Walk #48

Chris Brown

I rolled around on the bed trying to find Savannah so I could pull her closer to me. But I didn't feel her. I opened my eyes and looked around to an empty room.

"Savannah?" I called out.

She didn't answer, so I got up and threw on my boxers. I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face before walking out of the bedroom.

"Wow." I mumbled when I saw Savannah in the kitchen dancing around.

She had one of my shirts on, her hair was up in a poorly done ponytail. She let the shorter pieces hang out also, and she was listening to music while cooking. And it looked good. Not just her but the food that was already made. I was shocked.

"Good morning." I said walking up behind her.

"Chris!" She jumped as I kissed her neck.

"It's just me."

"But you scared me."

"I'm sorry, girl." I turned her around so she was facing me and gave her a little tongue kiss.

"You're up late." She said through the kiss.

"You're cooking late. One in the afternoon and you're making fucking pancakes and sausage." I pulled away and laughed at her.

"Well I slept late and wanted some breakfast food."

"I'm just happy you didn't burn the place down." She rolled her eyes and turned her back to me.

"Shut up."

"I'm just playin, mama." I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind and kissed her neck.

"Whatever, boy."

"You got anything on under here?" I asked reaching my hand in between her legs. She didn't.

"No, but that doesn't mean you can touch!" She giggled trying to push my hand away.

"I will if I want to. You were crazy last night, you know that?"

Savannah and I ended up going for another round after our shower last night. It was impossible not to. It's like, she got worse after that because I saw a side of her I haven't seen in a long time!

"You were too." She said letting me touch her.

"Naw, you were bein' bad as hell! Had to tame that ass!"

"I just wanted you to have some good birthday sex, baby. You deserved it."

"I loved it too!" I said finally letting go of her and sitting at the table.

"That's what I wanted. Are you hungry?" I watched as she bent down and put the pans back. My shirt was barely covering anything on her body.

"For a lot of things." I said licking my lips.

"So yes?" She asked not knowing what I meant by that.

"Yeah, girl. Gimmie whatchu got." She laughed and brought two plates of pancakes and sausage to the table.

The food she made was actually on point. What made it better was that I could taste the butter. And butter always made pancakes taste better.

"Alana has been calling you and texting you." Savannah said as we finished up the last bit of our pancakes.

"Probably wants to hook up again." I said taking a sip of my milk.

"Hook up?"

"Like, hang out. You know what I mean, Savannah. Don't try to make it seem like something it's not."