chapter 2 - the gun fight

I woke up with Tim’s arms around my waist, I tried to get up but he just held me tighter than before. I tried again but he wouldn’t loosen his grip. I turned around still in his arms, I cupped his face and gave his nose a quick kiss then nuzzled my face in his neck. After 5 minutes I started to kiss his neck to see if that would wake him up and it did. “Don’t.” His voice was raspy from just waking up. “I’m not doing anythin’” a small smile formed on my face as I continued kissing him. He let out a small growl and pulled on my hair, but not enough to hurt me. “Stop. We have to get ready.” He said in a warning tone as he got up and went to the bathroom. 

Not even 3 minutes later I heard the shower running and I got up and picked up 2 towels from a rack near the closet. I walked over to the door and walked in, as soon as I walked in I seen his clothes on the floor and rolled my eyes ‘how many times do I have to tell him to put them in the basket’ I picked them up and put them in the basket to get washed later and put the towels on the wall rack so he can use them. I started to brush my teeth and my hair. When I was done with that I put it in a tight bun and gelled it so it would stay. I heard the shower stop and out of the corner of my eye I seen Tim grab a towel “thank you, love” he said as he got out and walked over to me “you’re welcome” I smiled slightly and leaned into his touch, he wrapped his arms around me and gave my cheek a quick kiss before walking into his room.

 I fished up in the bathroom then walked to his room and went to his closet. I always kept a few clean clothes in case I slept over and we needed to go to work the next morning. I grabbed a brown sweatshirt and some black ripped jeans with a nice black belt to go with. I put on my favorite black laced bra and panties then got dressed. I looked in the mirror and ticked in the front of the sweater, so you could see the belt. I pulled out my phone and took a few photos and sent them to the girls. 

Rox🦇- do you like the sweater? I got it on sale

Rox🦇- do you like the sweater? I got it on sale. 😇

Angela😇- omg I love that! You should like totally let me borrow it😈 

Rox🦇 - yea no, you still haven’t given me my hoodie back. So maybe if you give that back you can borrow it😃

Angela😇 - touché 😒

Talia🌺- are y’all coming or not I’ve been at work for like 20 mins waiting for y’all😔

Rox🦇- who’s fault is that💀 

Talia🌺- yours for not hurrying up!😒

Angela😇- I’ll be there in 5 😭

Talia🌺- hurry up!😃 

Rox🦇- I’m leaving now! Don’t rush me 😒

~Rox🦇 is offline~

I put my phone in my back pocket and walked to the door grabbing my boots and putting them on. I turn around to go back to the bedroom because I forgot my bag when Tim stops me and pulls me to him “where you going?” I look over to the bedroom “forgot my bag?” It sounded more like a question than an answer, he let me go and I walked to the bedroom and grabbed my bag, swung it over my shoulder and walked back to the front door. I stopped in front of Tim and gave him a kiss. He placed one hand on my waist and the other on the side of my neck pulling me closer to deepen the kiss. I pull back a few seconds later “Tim we have to go, the girls are waiting for me.” He rolled his eyes and grabbed his keys still holding onto me, he looked into my green eyes and gave me one more kiss before pulling away and opening the door.