the hospital

I saw the medics take her away as i sat and cried with tim holding me. After a few moments of crying i got up and rushed to the shop, Tim right behind me as we both got in and drove to the hospital.

We arrived at the hospital now long after getting onto the highway, i got out of the passengers side and rushed in. I went to the front desk." Lexi morgan, is she here!" I said with a shaky voice trying not to cry again. "She's in surgery right now but she should be done soon. May i ask who you are?" She looks up from the computer and looks like she had just seen a ghost. "Ma'am are you ok! You're bleeding!" I frowned my brows, confused as to what she meant before looking down at my hands. "Im fine...its not my blood." She looked even more worried as i explained what had happened. She told me to wait in the waiting room and she'll call me when shes awake.

After 45 minutes i got up to go wash my hands, as i kicked the door open with my foot i walked over to the sink. As i turned it on, i looked in the mirror. My shirt was completely ruined, blood covering almost ever spot. I sighed and rinsed my hands. After a few seconds i added soap, scrubbing my hands as i seen the bloody water go down the drain. My eyes started to water again and i tried to stop myself from sobbing but it didnt work. Salty tears running down my face as the flash backs of what happened not even 2 hours earlier came flooding through out my mind.

When i was done with my little metal break down i walked back out to the waiting room where i was met with lucy, nolan and jackson sitting by Tim. I walked over and lucy got up to hug me, she hugged me pretty tightly. "Ok lucy lets not kill her." Nolan said with a little laugh as we both just smiled. "Sorry..." She pushed a strand of hair behind her ear as she pulled away. "Its quite alright, lucy." I smiled and went to sit next to Tim. As i laid my head on his shoulder waiting for the nurse to tell us if shes awake or at least made it.

~~~~

It has now been 4 hours and we're still waiting for the nurse. Tim brought me a new shirt to change into and i threw away the old one.

I was talking with nolan when a man walked over with bloody gloves and a mask. "I truly am sorry for the words im about to say." He took his gloves off throwing them away in the near by trash can as my eyes started to water for what felt like the 100th time today. "No- no you're lying!" I chocked out as i held onto Tims arm, sobbing as i heard him said the words i hoped he would never say. "Im truly sorry for your loss, miss morgan" i cried even louder after hearing him say those words. "Ill give you guys some time..." The doctor said as he left.