chapter 10 - dont leave me!

I rushed into the station, I headed straight to Greys office 'please still be here!' I opened The door and sighed in relief "omgthankgodyourestillhereineedyourhelpasap!" I said as fast as I could. "Woah calm down and try that again." He said and I took in a deep breath "I need your help." He looked at me confused then told me to sit and I did "ok explain what happened." I took in a shaky breath and started to explain what happened. "Ok I'm going to call Tim. Stay put." I nodded and soon after he came back and sat down at his desk "Tim will be here shortly." I just nodded not really wanting to talk. As we waited for tim to arrive I let Sargent Grey listen to the phone call.

Tim walks in and quickly pulls me into a tight hug "its going to be ok, alright?" I nodded as tear began to stream down my face. After I was calmed down Grey told tim what had happened and Tim just sat there with me in his arms as I started to shake. Grey sent out all units to every woods in LA. I got back into my uniform and so did Tim, "I'm going out too, I can't just stay here while my sis is probably with some psycho." I started to walk to a shop as Tim came up behind me "I'm going with you." I looked at him and nodded

We have been looking for 30 minutes and still no sign of Lexi, I pull up to a big open field with trees on the edges. I got out the shop and took out my gun and flashlight, walking along the path I notice something shine and I picked it up 'this is lexi's ring' I thought to myself as I stood up "Tim! Shes here!" I took out my radio " dispatch, this is Roxanna Morgan, I need additional units to my location, search dogs, and an airship ASAP! " I waited for a response "their on their way officer Morgan" I put my radio away and bolted to the wood to start looking.

~~~

I was around 5miles from the road, I had search dogs everywhere. I heard a loud painful scream. I quickly turned my head towards to the scream. 'Lexi!' I ran towards the scream, I heard the team behind me as I ran as fast as I could. I was jumping over logs and running threw a bunch of trees, I had a big k-9 beside me 'damn this dog is fast' I thought as I sped up and heard another scream coming from my left, switching directions I stumbled apon a wooden shed. I took out my gun and flashlight, I heard Tim yell for me as he caught up with me. I kicked down the door and there was a man with a knife, he quickly grabbed my sister and put the knife to her throat. "Drop the fucking knife!" I yelled at I aimed for his head "take another step and I'll slit her throat." He warned I smirked "you do that I'll shoot you 5 times in the head." I took a small step forward as my sister screamed in pain as he pushed my knife harder. "Put.it.down. this is your last warning." In one quick movement he slit my sisters throat and I shot him 5 times in the head "no no no!" I rushed to her side, taking off my shirt and putting it to her neck "c'mon sis, stay with me!" She had he eyes glued to the ceiling "I need a medic!" I yelled out as I started to cry "c'mon! Stay with me, stay with me, stay with me, c'mon lil sis." My vision started to blur from the tears streaming down my face "where's my medic!" I seen her eyes start to close and I lightly tapped her cheek "hey, hey, hey, no,no, open your eyes sweet girl." I felt her pulse start to fade, ' no no no, not again' I put more pressure on the wound as she stopped breathing "no! Wake up!" I tried giving her CPR but after a few minutes I was being pulled off of her. "Let me go, let me go, let me go!" I cried out as I tried to go back to her, my hands were bloody and so was my tank top. I seen medics start to take her away as I cried even harder.