ch. 14 - kidnapping

The worst of the worst happened. Roxy was kidnapped. Little did she know, he was a literal psychopath.

It's been hours since Roxy was kidnapped, her shift was starting soon so someone had to know something was wrong, right?

Roxy was tied up and thrown in a large cage, unconscious and bleeding from the back of her head. A loud bang woke her up and she groaned from the pain on the back of her head, she tried to reach up and touch her head but they were tied down. She started to panic, looking around for something but she couldn't see anything because there was tape around her eyes and mouth. there was a small light above her, swaying back and forth, it felt like the whole room was moving as she tried to remove the tape from her eyes but a low voice yelled at her, "don't touch the tape!" The voice said, she flinched slightly and pulled her hands away, she heard the sounds of chains clanking against each other and then the door to the cage opened. She tried to fight back, screaming and kicking at the unknown man, but it was no use. The man grabbed her hands and started clipping her nails and cuticles with a pair of pliers, making fingers bleed. Roxy cried out in pain as her fingers bled, she tried to pull away but the man's grip was too strong.

Finally the man left, leaving her alone in the cage, locked up. There was a slight opening at the bottom of the tape around her eyes so she tilted her head back to try and see where she was. She saw the light above her, swaying like the room was moving.

After 3 hours the man came back, opening the cage and dragging her out, she fought back and managed to knock the man over. She tried to find her way out, lifting the tape from her eyes so she could see. She climbed out of whatever he kept her in, she saw the night sky and smiled but that soon went away when she got her foot stuck. She looked around once more as she tried to free her leg. She was in a boat yard, millions of boats on the water. She looked behind her and saw the man, he grabbed her but before she could do anything she heard a sudden loud voice. She looked up and saw Sargent Grey and Tim, she smiled softly but couldn't help but notice the man now had a gun to her head.

A/N: sorry I haven't been uploading lately I completely forgot about this story but don't worry I'm gonna do a lot more in a second, the next part will definitely be longer than this one, I promise. 🥹
Word count: 473