chapter 7. stay with me.

I heard a knock a the door and Nyla went to open it, soon after Tim walked in and sat next to me on the floor of nyla's kitchen.

"So why was she really there?" I ask as I took another sip of my whiskey "she wanted to get back together and cancel the divorce...I told her no and we are going to court tomorrow." I nod and poured more whiskey into my glass "ok, you are done." Nyla took the glass from me and I gave her a little whine and tried to take it back from her. "Nooooo!" I whined.

Tim got up from the spot next to me and asked nyla if she wanted him to take me home and she nodded with a small smile. Tim came back over to me and picked me up swinging me over his shoulder. I let out a small squeal followed by a giggle as he walk to his truck.

He opened the passenger side door and sat me down. Once I was seated he buckled my seatbelt and closed the door. He walked over to the driver side and got in. He buckled his seatbelt and started the truck.

Once we got to his house he got out and went to get me doing the same thing, putting me over his shoulder and walked to the front door. He unlocked the front door and walked to his room. Throwing me one the bed and then left. I shimmy under the covers, pulling them up to my neck as soon as I got comfy he walked back in with a glass of water and advil. I took the water from him and took a sip, placing it on the desk next to his bed and got comfy again. He placed the advil next to the water and laid next to me.
I cuddled up so his side and not long after I fell asleep.

~~~~

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and coffee, I slowly got out of bed my head aching as I stood up.

I looked over at the table and seen a new glass of water and the advil from last night. I took out 2 advil pills and popped them in my mouth using the water to wash them down. I put the water back down and start to walk into the kitchen.

Once I was in the kitchen I seen Tim put some pancakes on a glass plate. I sat down in the seat in front of him. He hands me a cup of coffee and creamer. "Thank you" I smile and pick up the Cramer adding just the right amount and stirred it. Taking a sip of my coffee I sigh in delight and put the cup down. "I'm sorry about last night. I should've let you explain..." He looked up from the pan "hey its okay, I mean I don't blame you I would've done the same." He handed me a plate of pancakes with blueberries. (If you don't like blueberries, I'm sorry) I mumbled a small 'thank you' and started to eat my pancakes.

~~~~

I walk into the locker room and started getting ready for roll call.

~~~

I sit in my seat and wait for Sargent Grey to arrive. Leaning back in my seat I cross my arms and close my eyes.

After 2 minutes I heard a lot of racket from the other side of the glass, I sigh and open one eye to look at what was happening. Turns out it was two officers fighting, I sigh and start to get up. Walking threw the crowd to see who it was that was fighting, once I was over there I seen my rookie and another officer 'most likely a rookie' I thought to myself as I walked over.

Putting two fingers in my mouth and let out a loud whistle to get there attention, west looks over but when he did he got punched in the face 'alright I've had enough' I walk over and pull the officer off of my rookie and punch him in the face "don't touch my rookie bitch" he tried to punch me back but I blocked it and punch him in the stomach. He swung again and I blocked it once again and twisted it behind his back shoving him to the ground "calm down!" I yelled as I shoved his face to the ground, taking out my cuffs I cuffed him to a desk and went over to west "you good?" He nodded and got back up wiping the blood from his lip. I walk back over to the other rookie who I now know is Richard. "Are you fucking dumb?! Starting a fight in a police station! Especially in front of Sargent Greys office!" I look down at him then back to the crowd "who's fucking rookie is this!" A man stepped foreword "the fuck is wrong with you?! You should've stopped your rookie!" He looked down then back up as I heard a 'ahem' from behind me, I turned around to be face to face with the Sargent. "Sargent." He looked down at me "officer Morgan, please tell me officer west didn't start this." He looked at officer west then back at me " I dont know I just got here. I didn't see the whole thing, you can ask him though." He turned to officer west waiting for an answer "no, sir. I didn't." he turned back to me "officer Morgan take your rookie to the hospital while I deal with officer Richard." I turned my attention to west then responded "yes, sir. Let go west." I started to walk to the shop when I passed Tim he looked at me confused then I pointed to the mess the two made.

~~~

After west got his stitches we went on patrol. Not long after we got a call about a shooting near by "7-Adam-07 responding"

As soon as we arrived we got shot at. I quickly got out and started shooting back. "Boot get your ass up and cover me!" He quickly got up and started shooting back, I took out my radio and called for backup. Once that was done I covered west as he reloaded his gun. As I was shooting I somehow got shot in the crossfire "fuck!" I yelled out but continued shooting.

I shot one of them as west got the other one. "Boot get the men god damnit!" I pointed to the men on the ground and he quickly did as he was told cuffing them both and kicking their guns away from them. After he was done he rushes back over to me.

He pulled out his radio "7-Adam-07, officer down at our location, gun shot wound to the neck, I repeat officer down!" He threw this radio down and held the wound with his hand. My eyes started to get heavy as I hear sirens getting closer and closer "hey, hey, stay with me! Hey! Open your eyes, keep your eyes on me. Hey, hey. Its going to be ok, help is on the way!" My eyes fludder shut for a second but I fight to keep them open. "Hey, look its your rookie! C'mon stay with me! Stay with me!" My eyes finally shut and the last thing I seen was Tim running to me.

~~~~

A/N
Welp I think she's dead💀 anyways thank you for the views! Nah I'm just kidding she's ok... I think👁👄👁

Word count: 1269