chapter 8. dave?

I was rushed into an ambulance, Tim by my side. I kept hearing people say a bunch of things but it was hard to hear with my ears ringing. My eyes start to get heavy as I look back at Tim, grabbing his hand and bringing it to my lips. I kissed the back of his hand and gave him a week smile as my eyesight began to blur...

~•~•~TIM'S POV~•~•~

She kissed the back of my hand then smiled at me, I gave a small sad smile back as her eyes began to close. My smile dropped as I yelled at the medic to help her. I leaned back at the medics gave her CPR. The next thing I knew I heard this loud sound and someone yelling 'clear!' I instantly dropped her hand as they shocked her back to life. I smiled as I heard her heartbeat on the monitor.

~~~after the surgery~~~
~•~•~ROXY'S POV~•~•~

My ears rang as I groaned in pain, my eyes still shut as I heard snoring from beside me. I slowly open my eyes and turn my head but soon found out that was a bad idea. 'Ow...fuck ok nope'  I began to look around with my head still on the pillow beneath me. 'Ok...white tiles...smells like... Tim?...' My eyes widened as I quickly looked beside me...'Tim!' I sighed and my head fell back on the pillow. I heard moving in the direction Tim was in.

"Hey! Sleeping beauty! Wake up!!!" I shout and he quickly woke up with wide eyes, looking straight at me "hey~" I said in a goofy way "omg...you're awake!" He got up and took my hand in his "what you thought I was dead?" I raised an eyebrow and looked at him "yes! Actually I did. You scared the crap outta me!" He gave a slight smile "your really think you can get rid of me that easily?" I tried to look offended but failed, I let out a small giggle.

I heard a knock on the door and looked over to see who it was. I was hoping it was my rookie, but I was wrong.

'Wtf- what is he doing here! No no no no no...he can't be here!' I had so many thoughts running through my head but I couldn't speak I just looked at him in shock.

"Rox?" The man spoke and tim looked at him as soon as he said that. "You- youre not suppose to be here- you can't be here!" I yell out at I sat up. "I have a restraining order against you!" I quickly looked at Tim then back at Dave. "Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave." Tim spoke as he walked over to him "no no, shes my wife! I just got a call saying she was in the hospital!" Dave said as he took a step back. Tim turned to me and gave me a hurt look "EX-WIFE! you dumb asshole!" I yelled back and started to get up. I was now standing and yelling at him and he was yelling back.

"Alright! Enough!" Tim yelled and pushed Dave back into the hall. He cane back minutes later "keep that psycho away from me!" I yelled as tears began to fall as I shook in fear. "Hey, hey, look at me." Tim took my hand and I took in a deep breath trying to stabilise my breathing. "Are you ok?" He asked and I began to cry even more, he pulled me in and hugged me. " I'm good." I took a step back and took a few more breaths "I'm fine..." Tim looked at me and I could see he wasn't convinced.

20 minutes later Dave walked out of the hospital in cuffs for breaking a restraining order.

Jackson walked in and told me he was gone. "West." He turned around and his eyes were glued to the floor not looking at me. "Look at me Jackson." He slowly looked up at me with tears in his eyes "its not your fault." I opened my arms and he came over and gave me a hug I let him hug me for as long as he needed. Soon after he said 'thank you Roxy' and left.

Not long after west left Lucy came in with some of my favorite foods and gave me a warm hug I thanked her and then Nolan came in with a big sloth about half my size and I adored him "thank you Nolan!" I gave him a big hug and a few kisses on the cheek, that earned him a glare from Tim but I told him to stop and then Nolan left.

"Tim?" I looked over at him and he was half asleep, fighting to stay awake. "Yea?" He looked up at me, I gave him a smile and took his hand in mine. "Go home." He leaned back in his seat " not happening." He closed his eyes and gave my hand a small squeeze "Tim, you're going to hurt your back if you sleep in that chair." He gave him my best death glare. "I'm not moving." I sighed and moved to the side of the bed giving him more than enough room. I pulled him to me and onto the bed. "What are you doing?" He stopped at the side of the bed. I looked up at him "get. In.the.bed.now." he slowly got in the bed and I cuddled up to his side smiling to myself as I in hailed his sent and I instantly relaxed. He gave my head a kiss and stoked my hair. "Go to sleep." He wrapped one hand around my waist, I closed my eyes before I heard him say " goodnight, love." I smiled and replyed "night, night, Tim."

A/N

omg this story got so many views and votes I think I'm going to die❤ anyways... I told y'all she'd be fine
👁👄👁