2

............
"Do you guys know where Aizawa-sensei is?" Mina asked and I(Uraraka) completed "He usually isn't late.. Maybe something happened?"
Well I hope not.

"Alright everyone to your seats." Oh guess we didn't have to worry.
"We had a meeting this morning regarding a..school trip."
"Another school trip?"
"Isn't it too early for that?"
"With all respect Aizawa-sensei, I think it's too early for another trip!" I agree... Bakugou was kidnapped just a few days ago..

"The trip..is in 4 days..I will give out registrations with the rules." He said and gave us around 4 papers each. That's a lot of papers.

"The trip will be to Yokohama. I also don't lik-"
"WHAT!?" We all said it at the same time. Even Todoroki-kun had a shocked expression on his face. "Sensei...is this a joke??" I said as I was thinking about what he just said.

"No Uraraka, I am not, Unfortunately. We have received an invitation in form of a school trip. Of course you don't have to go if you don't want to."
"But sensei, don't we need our parents permission??." Jiro asked and I agreed. "And what about the cost? Wouldn't it be quite expensive? I do not think that everyone can afford that" Iida was telling the truth. I don't think I could afford something like that, trips abroad are really expensive, who knows about The isolated Yokohama?

"You don't have to worry about anything. Your parents will be informed that you will go on a vacation, although you can not tell them where. No one is to talk about this trip outside of this classroom. It would be best if you'd give me the answers at the end of the class, I'll go check the information more now."

"......Soo what do we do guys?" Mina was the first to speak up. And then it fell into silence again, until- "Well, fuck me. This is so stupid." Bakugou spoke up. "Why should we go to a city full of quirkless losers!"

"We aren't sure but we suspect that they have some kind of quirk mutations, at least some of them."Aizawa sensei blurred out out of nowhere"Huuuhhhh??" Denki and Kirishima let out a confused sound.

......... ...............

This made everyone very curious. Yokohama is known as an isolated city full of quirkless people, so no one paid much attention to it. Of course a lot of people wondered what could be beyond but no one was curious enough to actually go there or even near it.
"How long would we stay there, if we were to go?" Midoriya was very curious. He wanted to go there even if it were full of quirkless people since he also used to be one..But now that they might have quirks, there could be countless of heroes he never heard about.

"And which teachers would be coming along?" he continued. "The duration of stay is 2 weeks. As for the teachers..I have 3 candidates..but I need to choose 2 of them."
"Would you mind telling us??" Momo asked. "Midnight, All might, Present mic,..but I don't think All might should come, he's injured and weak right now. We need someone to protect you."

"Class ends in half an hour. Think about this well, it could be dangerous." Aizawa was trying to send a signal to his students 'it's dangerous, don't go'.
They looked at him and then each looked through their papers. Did they understand him?

Of course not. Rather they took it as a challenge. In about 23minutes he got the papers back. And he was stunned. All 20 students agreed to come along.... Guess his signal didn't get through..

Aizawa then had to go around a lot of houses to get permission from their parents, he didn't expect for all of them to accept. Maybe about 16 at most. But then again, his students are very stubborn. That alone took him a whole day. But he did get all of them to agree, even if he would rather for them to not go.
After that he went to see Nerumi and Hizashi. Nerumi agreed, but Hizashi couldn't come along. He wanted to go but he needed to teach and also his hero work pilled up since he ignored it for a while. That left him with asking Toshiro. Fortunately he agreed, especially concerned about young Midoriya.

Things went on normally the remaining 2 days. Aizawa had to tell them a lot of times that quirks aren't allowed there and reminded them about all the other rules. With that he asked Midnight to check the girls bags while checked the boys. They had to leave out a few outfits that were quite bright and noticeable.

________

The day of departure.

"I'm so exited but also scared." "Yeah we know practically nothing about the city...only it's name, the one who is supposed to pick us up, and that some of them might have mutated quirks." Midnight and Eraserhead have been talking about the trip the whole time they waited for the students since they were an hour early.
"Oh you mean Dazai Osamu? We don't even know his age or the name of the organization he's in.. They only told us that he's skilled and will be able to guide us properly. Although I'm quite nervous about his personality.." As they were talking All migh came and greeted them with his flashy 'I am here!'

They the started talking again.

The first one was Iida, who arrived 20minutes before the set time which was 6:15. After him, 10 minutes before departure, came Momo, Todoroki, Aoyama, Midoriya and Shoji. Then slowly everyone started to show up. Only Denki and Sero were running a few minutes late. Aizawa scolded them for it. "You know they won't tolerate you being late much right?" "We*pant* got here..*pant*.with being 4 m-minutes late." They ran here.

"Alright is everyone here? Iida." "Hai, Sensei! all 20 students are present and ready!" As Iida ended a bus came by. All of them were a bit shocked. It looked quite old but not cheap, a bit luxurious too be honest. "Woah!" Denki, Kirishima and Sero were clearly surprised.

The door opened and they went in as the driver helped with luggages. After about 12 minutes they were all seated and ready to go.