10

That night Dazai fell asleep in the armchair, he was drinking wine in before.

__________
It was a quite morning so far. Bunch of empty wine bottles were scattered over the floor and the table. Most of the bottles were empty, just a few were not opened yet.

The brunette was slumped in the armchair, his shirt slightly unbuttoned while the suit and tie was messily thrown over a chair in the kitchen. His hair messy but still somewhat nice and fluffy, the bandages over the right side of his face and his hands were a little loosened but still stayed in place.

His breathing was slow and shallow, but after a while he moved in the armchair. Normally a person would feel uncomfortable sleeping in a chair....but even the simple armchair was so much softer then the bed he used in his previous 'home'.

As the brunette moved he started to slowly wake up. And as always he woke up with a migraine. He groaned lowly as he moved in the chair, his eye fluttered open. The first thing he saw were the empty bottles. He stared at them and then a small smirk grew on his face as he lazily got up and stretched.

Dazai looked at the time, 7 am...surprisingly early... he sighed as he looked at the bottles on the floor and then the loosened bandages on his arms.

"Damn it......." He slowly walked to the still unpacked boxed, he pulled out a new shirt and 2 rolls of bandages.
"I don't wanna see those little fucks again...ughh..."

The brunette staggered slightly as he also took out the bottle of painkillers and plopped a few on his hand.
'Should be enough.' He thought as he plopped them into his mouth swallowing dryly. He then made his way to the bathroom, changing and taking a well deserved shower.

As he got out of the bathroom he looked over the messy floor, the empty alcohol bottles, unpacked boxes and even some files and paper's scattered all over the table in his room and some on the bed.

Obviously he didn't want to work, especially before meeting up with the brats...but what could he do.

He sat by the table and started to work, scheduling and preparing some paperwork...

It was quiet, only the sound of clock ticking and pen scribbling on the paper could be heard. It was rather peaceful...or more like depressing.

............
Aizawa walked to the students that were gathered in the living room. Some drinking tea or coffee while the rest was sleepy.

"Students, let's do as our 'guide' says." This got the students attention and everyone was no longer sleepy. Some got up, chocked on their drink or even dropped what they were holding in the moment.

"WHAAATTT!?!" The loud yell escaped most of the students and the rest just watched surprised ,with their mouths open, still processing the information. Hagakure even fainted at the sudden announcement, luckily Shoji caught her and lied her on the coach nearby.

"What are you saying sensei!? We can't be treated like some-"

"AIN'T NO WAY I'M GONNA LISTEN TO THAT SHITTY 'GUIDE' HE'S PROBABLY NOT EVEN A YAER OLDER THAN US!!" Bakugo angrily interrupted Midoriya.

It was silent after that, the rest wanted to scold Bakugo but they felt the same way, so it was just quiet. The students looked angry, confused. And it felt like they weren't happy with their teachers sudden decision.

Aizawa sighed while Nemuri and Toshinori stood by his side. They looked at each other and then Aizawa and the students.
Nemuri then walked towards the students.

"Now, now kiddos... we also don't like this idea that much...but it is the best act in this situation. We are visitors here, so we should follow their rules and stay low for now."
Nemuri explained to the kids, Toshinori joined in.

"That's right. You are still heroes in training! Even if you are strong you don't have much experience yet. We will follow their rules and observe for now. Think of this as undercover mission for gathering information!"
All might threw in his flashy smile at the end of the sentence, making it sound more positive.

Most of the students cheered up at least a bit, while the rest stayed bitter. Bakugo tsked as he wasn't happy with the result but he understood the reason, he turned on his heel and started to angrily walk off to his room.

"Oh and everyone, especially Katsuki do not swear or talk back to the guide or others .... This is not just a warning so be aware of your manners." Emuri added and the rest of the teachers nodded in agreement.

"...Hai.." Bakugo mumbled alongside with some curses as he went to his room and the rest also scattered to get ready for breaksaft and the meeting.

________
.....................
"......"
I swear I'll kill Mori one day. I was about to just look over the paperwork but he gave me a pile of nonsense.
Sigh.
"Bastard..." I mumbled to myself as I continued my work.
"The sound of the ticking clock on the wall is repetitive...it's so fucking annoying."

.........
Dazai gritted his teeth slightly As he grabbed one of the pens laying around and in one swift motion threw the pen towards the clock.

The ticking stopped.

Just a sound of glass crackings, shattering and then falling to the ground was heard. The pen hit the center of the clock, breaking through the glass and getting stuck in the clock.

".... That's better..Hm?"
The brunette looked towards the clock that has stopped, the time was 7:57.
"Damn it.... I gotta meet with the brats again." He tsked.

The 17 year old got up with a light stretch, he gathered some of the files with a pen and exited the room, heading towards the elevator. He stared at the clock again.

"...Maybe tonight?" He asked himself as he continued to walk.

_____
It was 8:07 and the outsiders and the employee were already gathered in the basement.

The door swung open, revealing a bandaged brunette with a cup of black coffee he got on the stop at the dinning floor.
He had circles under his eyes, as always but they seemed even darker today. His body tightly covered in bandages and the same black and white attire he had yesterday.

"What are you all staring at?" He shot them a glare as he went to his seat opening some of his folders and taking a sip of his coffee.

The outsiders were on edge, as expected.
'Well, none of my business.' Dazai thought and spoke.

"Today will be the last historical class. As of tomorrow we'll move to the more practical lessons."

"Huh..?.....HUH?!" The students including the teachers were shocked,...they weren't informed of this kind of teaching before.