4

As Aizawa was walking towards them he saw the driver quickly kneeling down in front of the boy screaming. "I'M VERY SORRY SIR!!"
The boy looked a bit surprised as he told the driver to stand up and then whispered something into his ear. At that the driver looked purely terrified, he then ran behind the bus to probably get the bags.
The brunette then noticed Aizawa and started walking towards him.
The boy was clearly scanning him from head to toe.

"Hello there, are you by any chance from this bus?" Of course he already knew the answer but who cares.
"I am, do you have some business with us?" "Oh my! I forgot to introduce my self. Well. Why don't we go to the others and we'll talk more there?" The boy seemed calm but somewhat irritated at the same time?

"Do you know who we are?" Aizawa clearly didn't trust him, at all. "Yes, I do. So let's not keep the others waiting alright?" He smiled a bit. The smile felt a bit strange if anything.

"..Fine." Then they headed in front of the bus where the driver was taking luggages out and giving them to students. It appears that all the students are out. They stood out quite a bit where ever it was clothing style, hair/eye color or the fact that some of them had different anatomy.

"Hmm, they stand out quite a bit, don't they?" The bandaged brunette spoke as a matter of fact. Everyone turned they attention at the comment. The driver flinched as he heard it and looked too.

All might seemed to be confused "And who mind you be young man?" The boy then stopped.

"My name is Dazai Osamu. I'll be your guide as of this moment. It's nice to meet all of you."

"HUH?!?" The students were stunned. "You're supposed to be our guide and protector?!" Uraraka blurred out. "Yes."

"THERE AIN'T NO WAY THAT A SKINNY SHIT LIKE YOU IS OUR PROTECTOR!" Bakugou yelled out as he pointed at Dazai.

"Well..that was quite rude.. Don't you think?"

'Holy shit. That kid is done for!' "B-boss! I-I don't think he meant it like t-that..! He was just acting on impulse! Right!?" The driver looked at the teachers and the kid. He knew the kid had a chance of surviving...but that would be if they weren't late!

The teachers looked at him and recognized the 'shut him up before it gets worse' look. Aizawa quickly tied Bakugous mouth up while Midnight and All might stepped in front of him and started talking to Dazai.

"Ehem? H-hello there Mr. Dazai. We are glad to meet you as well." And All might added "We are sorry for young Bakugou. He's normally not like this, he's just like this when he's confused! Yes..confused.." It took a moment for him to realize what he said about his student and the doubt in his eyes was quite hilarious, for Dazai at least.

............
'Pft..' These people seem interesting!..But that kid is kinda annoying. "What would you do..." I wonder.

"I'm sorry but what did you say?" An alien looking girl seemed to catch what I mumbled to my self. "I said: what would you do If you were in enemy territory right now, not knowing who your enemy is, that was for example 4x stronger than you?" Hmmm. What will you say?

"We would fight together, stalling for time, waiting for pro-heroes to arrive!" "Yes that's right." "We would help each other to cover each others weaknesses!" A few students joined in, and the teachers looked...somewhat...proud?

"...Tsk." These kids are dumber than I thought. Maybe it won't be fun at all in the end..

I despise naive things.

"Hey kid, what was it Bakugou?" Aizawa warned him as he released his scarf. "Yeah?" "I'll let you off with a warning this once.
Hey driver, come here."
The driver then bowed in front of the brunette. "Yes, sir!" "You'll become an example of what happens if things don't go my way next time got it?" The driver looked as if he was saved by a god or something. "YES, SIR. I will never forget this opportunity you've given me!"

..................

The man said his greetings and drove away as fast as he could. A lot of people maybe even all were confused.
"We should move now. I'll answer some of your questions at the hotel." The brown head announced and started walking towards different direction. The heroes waited hesitantly for a while but then followed.

They walked in silence about 3 minutes. And then "So where are we going now Dazai-San?" A green head asked. "We're going to a hotel where you'll be staying. Do you know it's name?"

"Isn't it called Yakeha?" "Ohh yes, Yakeha."
"Did you by any chance forget the name of our destination?" Momo asked clearly concerned.

"Who knows~? It's this way." Dazai made a sharp turn and everyone followed like little ducklings behind him.

'At this point I'm surprised they didn't ask about the bandages yet' Dazai thought as he made another turn. They made their way through a more lively street. Not even after half a minute, almost all the people there stared at them and started whispering.

"Who are they?"
"Omg. What happened to some of them? They look so weird!"
"Do they have some kind of mutated abilities??"
"And what are they wearing? It't like they're trying to show off."
"They kind of look like outsiders. Are they the so called 'heroes'?"
"Tsk. What attention seekers!"

Dazai kept quite, he knew this would happen the moment he saw them. His 'companions' were very surprised at how the civilians treated them.

"Wait who's that with them?"

At that Dazai shot them a glare. He looked around them and it became silent as soon as they saw his face. They recognized him. Some with fear, others with relief in their eyes.

The streets became lively again, everyone minded their own business. They knew who he was. They also knew to not mess with the mafia but most of them had nothing to fear. The port mafia punishes those who cause trouble and protects the city, of course they deal with weapons and drugs and stuff but that doesn't concern civilians.

As long as you live without causing trouble and doing something to piss the mafia off, you're alright.

The teachers noticed the change in the atmosphere. And the students finally realized why couldn't bring anything flashy. The streets, the houses even the people seemed plain and stereotypical.there were a few who seemed modern but that's all.

No reporters, almost no billboards, only a few tall buildings and most importantly no flashy heroes nor villains.