9

"Behave?"

"Yes, behave." Dazai glared at them, his gaze was stern and cold, but still not threatening.
It was quite the sight for him, seeing all of the people, except the employee and himself, getting angry, offended and even more wary. As if ready to attack.

Then one of the teachers spoke.

"Then what kind of behaivor would you want us to show?" It was the almost dead looking blonde grandpa.

The bandaged brunette through for a moment and then smirked.

"It's very easy actually,....

Obedience."

"Hah?! You want us to what now!?" The angry Pomeranian yelled as he quickly stood up from his chair, making it fall over behind him.

The employee present frowned at the blondes actions, and Dazai?
He looked somewhat furious but at the same time, his eyes were filled with nothingness, as if his emotions were sucked in by the void.

Another student got up, more soficticated this time.
"I'm sorry but I have to agree with Bakugo on this one, the way you referred to us as dogs...and then you want us to be obedient? I'm not sure how things are here, in Yokohama, but..that was incredibly rude towards us!"

Then there was silence.
But it was quickly broken by a laughter.

Of course, no way in hell was it a laughter of joy, it was full of menace, degradation and clear madness. It even sounded a little maniacally.
And it was Dazai's laughter, not so long after him a chuckle escaped the employees mouth. It was clear that this kind of situation was not common in the isolated city.

Anthony tried to cover it up with a cough, but it didn't help much.
The outsiders started to get up from their chairs, one by one.

They seemed defensive, ready to fight. That made the young executive snicker and laugh even more.

They dared to yell at a person of such a position? The employee managed to hide his snicker and had a bit more serious expression as he also got into a more defensive position. Anthony himself wasn't much of a fighter but he got the basics and could completely normally take down a small group of average males.

The situation was a little different since these were people with powers, the black head knew they were weaker and less dangerous then ability users since 'heroes' weren't suppose to kill...but it would still be a pain if a bunch of kids and 3 adults were to use their 'quirks'.

__________

"Pff...hahHAHaHAhaha......haha...." Dazai finally calmed down his laughter. He was not afraid...if anything he wanted to test the types and limits of the so called quirks.... But it was not time for such things... not yet...

"Hah....I'm not sure if you're just stupid or naive.....haha....." after he said so his expression shifted to a calm and cold one.

"Anthony." The brunette called and snapped his fingers pointing to the piles of paperwork he had on the table and started to walk away.

"Yes, sir." Anthony said as he hurriedly collected the papers and files and hurried to Dazais side, who was now exiting the room.

"I'll give you the rest of the day off....since you're..." he looked the group of outsiders up and down with a smirk and a black face.
"Clearly not in the right mindset for any conversation.....tomorrow, here....at the same time."

And with that both the employee and bandaged boy left.

_________

The heroes stayed in the room for some more time, warily watching the door while they talked about what just happened and their current situation, while calming down.

"Aizawa-sensei.... Shouldn't we do something about this?! They're clearly thinking so little of us!" Kirishima said and a few others nodded in agreement.

"No, we shouldn't....we can't be hostile at situations like these!" Aizawa declined and All might added. "Remember what you've learned so far! You shall not waver at such a vague provocation!" The students became more confident and cheerful as they started to talk and discuss with more rationality.

They continued to discuss and plan their moves and actions for more then half an hour and then went back to their floor.

........................

"Aren't they funny?" Dazai said in a colder voice, completely unbothered as he sat in the armchair on his own floor. He stared up at the screen of a tv, showing and projecting the heroes in the basement. He lazily leaned back as he stopped the recording.

"I guess.... They're for sure a lot stranger then we could've imagined..." Anthony said as he refilled Dazai glass with wine. The brunette took a sip and made a bit of a displeased expression.

"Ugh....how can that slug drink this stuff?" He said while downing the drink in the glass in one go..

"Hmm.... But.." Dazai pressed a button on the remote and it showed the same recording from multiple angles, even from front of the basement.
"None of them noticed a single one of these...." He pointed towards the 6 displays and took another sip of the wine, while clearly making a displeased face because of its taste.
"And they call themself heroes? Even pro heroes?....pathetic."

The employee poured him more of the wine while nodding in agreement.
"I must say that it was quite disappointing performance... even I, myself noticed at least 2 of those...." The black head said as he looked at the brunette, who downed another glass of wine he clearly disliked.

"....may I ask a question?"

"I'll answer if it's not stupid. What is it." He gave a wave as a confirmation.

"..." the employee looked at the empty bottles of wine on the table behind him.

"Why do you keep drinking these wines when you don't seem to enjoy them?"

Dazai smirked, a bit amused by the question. "Hmm....this doesn't seem to be such a pointlesss question.. I'll be so generous as to answer it..."

"You see.....

A dog of mine will return soon....."

"..??.." Anthony seemed confused and slightly curious.

"And...

What kind of master would I be if I didn't leave him a bit of a surprise as a return gift. Right?" Dazai smirked as he downed another glass.