5

They didn't know how to feel about it. It was..quite.....peaceful maybe?
It seemed like quite before storm but with no storm in sight.

The students also noticed people staring and gossiping. It was gone in a few minutes tho. They didn't know why, but assumed it's because of their guide.

With just a glance, you could feel aura filled with authority and respect towards him.

After about another 10 minutes, they reached the hotel. It seemed old but modern at the same time(?) and also quite luxurious.
All of them looked excited, even the teachers.

.....................
'They look like a group of puppies happy to see their new home.'

"Let's go inside now-" 'so I can leave and get a drink(again).'

"Wait!" What is it now.

"This place seems suspicious! Especially after you asked us about the enemy territory thing, sir!"

What is that blue head talking about? He feels suspicious now?

"So you went into an unknown city and followed me around all the way here to feel anxious only now? What's with that logic?"
He was silent again.

Annoying.

"Do whatever you please, I'm going in."

_________
Are they really going to stand there? Whatever, they'll come in eventually.

And they did.
Not eve 5 minutes after me.

"Well, well, not feeling anxious anymore~?"
Hurry up I wanna leave already.

"We apologize, we're just cautious."

What's that skinny old man doing here anyways? Is a pro hero too?
Eh. Whatever.

"Fine, fine." I snapped my fingers and employee hurries to my side. He's in his mid-twenties, black hair and green eyes with a hint of brown around the pupil, a few inches taller then me.

"Which floor?"
"They are to stay on 5th floor while you are to have the 6th by yourself, we were told to give you the highest one."

What. I'm staying as well??

"I'm staying as well?" Did Mori plan this?

"Yes, also we were to give you this in case you weren't informed beforehand." He bowed slightly while holding a piece of paper in front of me.
I snatched it from his hand and open it immediately.

'Since you need to look after them, I thought it would be nice to have them close to you. It's quite close to the bar you like to go often. Lupin if I recall correctly? Your needs including clothing, bandages, alcohol and other stuff will be delivered by noon, if you need something, let me know.
And look after them well. We can't have them snooping around too much now, can we? (^_^)
-Your dearest Mori.'

'......' that son of a b- "Did something happen?" I was cut off my thoughts by the employee.

"No, I just wasn't informed of this. Let's go"

............
Dazai walked away fastly, quite angry that Mori was being Mori. He expected him to do something. But this was a bit surprising. The black headed employee instructed others to take the luggages from their guests as he moved by the brunettes side.

"Excuse us."

But as you could've expected they didn't like Yokohama people taking maybe not even touching their stuff. "It's alright we'll be taking the stuff with us." A few students groaned but they understood what their female teacher meant.

"Haahh..." The black head seemed taken aback and also slightly irritated as he and Dazai stopped on their way to the staircase. The outsiders maybe didn't realize it, but it was quite rude to pull the luggages to themselves and step back as if ready to attack. A few of the other employees also stiffened in a case of an emergency.

"What are you all waiting for? Hurry up or we're leaving you here~." Dazai said, clearly annoyed, but the guests didn't seem to take the hint.

"Hey, am I allowed to use the elevator?"
Dazai looked at the black head and he immediately replied "I'm afraid not. At least not yet."

'Huh? I'll have to talk to that bastard about that.' The brown head seemed even more annoyed, if that was even possible.

In the meantime the UA staff and students finally decided to move. Dazai noticed and some of his irritation went back. "Then let's go already."

As they climbed the stairs, some people clearly having slight problems, the black head started introducing the floors to them.
"As you can see the 1st floor is the dining area. The breakfast is from 6am to 8:30 am, the lunch is from 11:30am to 2pm and the dinner is from 7pm to 9pm.
Alcohol or any drinks containing alcohol are prohibited....except some exceptions."

A few of the outsiders were suspicious but before they could say anything they got to the 2nd floor.

"We were ordered to clean the 2nd & 3rd floor since those, alongside with the one that you are occupying, are for other guests. This was an exclusive request from the boss.
There is also the last floor but that is for Mr. Dazai."

"These floors are huge man! Do we really get to have one all by ourselves?" A red head with spiky hair asked.
"Whoa, what all is even in there?" A blonde with a black bolt like stripe added as they reached 3rd floor.

"Yes, there are 25 rooms with 2 bathrooms for each gender consisting of 10 toilets, 10 sinks and by door separated 10 showers. Right by the entrance is a living space with 4 couches for 4 people and a tv. There is also a small kitchen with 2 tables for 8, where you can find glasses, mugs, whatever you what. Oh and the tap water is drinkable don't worry.-"

As they reached the 4th floor most of their jaws dropped. "Ah this is the relax and gaming area. We have the 2 separated by soundproof walls. You can see which one you want to go in by looking through the glass walls here at the entrance. You are welcome to come anytime, but please do not eat nor drink here. If you plan to stay here longer you can place your refreshments in the small lockers or fridges in front of here and eat on the benches over there."
The employee said as he pointed from right to left.

"Now, let's move on so that you can unpack your stuff."

Then they moved to the 5th floor. "As I was saying you don't have to worry about the water. If you want you can also bring the food to your room, order or even cook yourself. However if you take from our dining room please return the plates, glasses and silverware."

The students bolted into the floor looking around and choosing rooms.

"Each floor has 20 normal rooms and 5 bigger ones at the end. I was thinking of telling you, the teachers, so that you could have more space."

The employee smiled at the end of the sentence as he moved out of the way for others to go.