6

The employee stared at the loud children and 3 adults trying to calm them down.
"Outsiders really are something." He mumbled.

"When l'm with them I feel this strong urge to stab something...well probably somebody." The brunette added as he snickered.
He then started walking to the 6th floor.

"Do you have anything to say about the last floor as well?" Dazai asked as they walked up the stairs.

"Well nothing you probably wouldn't know already. This place is meant for VIP'S and also for...." He looked at the boy's bandaged face and hands. "People under suicidal watch."

The atmosphere darkened. "You should learn some manners." Dazai wasn't smiling this time, he was serious and annoyed. He was glaring coldly at the black head.

"A-ah. My apologies. I've spoken out of line, if you wish to give me a punishment, I'll gladly receive it."

"Well aren't you a masochist~?" The boys gaze became less coldly and more teasing. "So I will be put under suicidal watch?"

"Well not to that extent, but the room is made a bit more safely. With round edges, locked windows and drawers with sharp objects..."

"So, do you think this can stop me?"

"Since there aren't any cameras.... Personally, I don't think this much could ever stop anyone."

'Hah, and he put me here even tho he know about my lock picking skills?' They reached the last floor.
"Then I will take my leave."

"Hey, I don't feel like going out right now, so get me some whiskey. And prepare hangover soup for morning."

"As you wish."

"Oh yeah, also tell the others to eat breakfast fastly and come see me at 8am tomorrow. Prepare the basement and guide them there, we will be having meetings there from now on."

"Yes, of course." And then he left.

.....................
"I have a strange feeling about this place."

"You're not alone, Todoroki-Kun. I also have some concerns about 'our guide' ." Momo was sitting in the living room and having a conversation with Tokodori while the others were unpacking their stuff.

"He does seem suspicious!" Uraraka spoke up as she and a few others also came to the living room. "But he's kinda handsome, don't you think?" Mina added and plopped onto the couch, now sitting next to Momo.

"Handsome? Bahhh he's weird." "You're the one to speak Mineta." Denki pointed out.

"Weird, me?! There's totally nothing wrong with me!" At that All the girls turned to look at him with a glare.

"But seriously now, did anyone notice the bandages?" "Jiro, I don't think anybody didn't see them. He had half his face covered! Wouldn't it be stranger to not notice??"

"That's true I guess." Jiro acknowledged.

There was a 'cling' coming from the elevator. It opened and a black head stepped out. "Hope I'm not intruding." He said as he made his way to the few students that were sitting and discussing something.

"No, but what do you need?" "I've come to rely a message. Could you please gather everyone here?" Denki and Mina agreed and made their way to others. After about 15 minutes, which was quite long from the employee, they have all gathered around.

"May I start now?" The teachers and few students nodded in agreement.

"Ehem, Mr. Dazai has requested you all to meet him at the basement tomorrow at 8am."

"The basement?? What would we do there?" The employee was stunned, as he was trying to look for who was asking but was met only with a floating set of clothing which threw him off quite a bit.

He was staring as if he were in a trance, trying to make up his mind on wherever what he's seeing is a ghost or a hallucination.

"Oh, um, I was wandering if you knew why we were meeting there..?"
"Pardon me?" The black head finally snapped out of his trance and  answered.

"Oh, yes, from now onwards the basement will be used as a meeting room for you, since we don't have any other available ones."

"Alright is that all?"

"Yes. If there's nothing you wish to ask or say to me, I'll be taking my leave." He smiled as he turned around and started walking away. The chatters that could've been heard once he left were slowly dying as the distance between them grew bigger.

After about half an hour later Dazai was happily....well 'happily' drinking the whiskey he asked for earlier. He drank and thought about his current situation until 2am and then he finally decided to take a nap before waking up to an expected headache.

___________________

It was currently 7:40.
The outsiders were having a breakfast.

Some cried tears of joy, others were trying to hurry up so they aren't late, and then there was bakugo......being bakugo.

The teachers were going around everyone checking if they'll be on time or not. Luckily everyone was almost done eating.

"Who are these people?" The employees were whispering amongst each other, they were curious. Most of them haven't even  seen an ability user and then one comes in with bunch of funny looking people that looked like bunch of cosplayers. It took them a few minutes before they realized they weren't weird looking abilities nor cosplays but 'quirks'.

The students heard all of the unanswered questions and were feeling mostly pitiful towards them, since they didn't know about heroes. Even the teachers felt it. But since they don't know practically anything about the city, and they found out that they think of heroism as stupid, they didn't speak out.

_____________

Around 7:55 an employee, that was supposed to look after a suicidal executive and class of ill mannered children, showed up at the dining hall. He realized he forgot to tell them the directions towards the basement. Well of course it's down but there is a particular way to get there fastly.

When he entered he was quite surprised to find the floor completely empty. Except some other employees, that were cleaning up, of course.

"...Well shit" a mumble escaped the black heads mouth.