8

The outsiders tensed up.

Our beloved brunette had a chilli aura around him. Cold but not threatening...not yet at least.

He leaned back in his chair, taking a look at his guests. When Dazai was done observing them, he crossed his legs and supported his face with his left hand.

The students stiffened a bit.

"Oh, come on. Relax a bit.~" His tone was cheerful and a bit teasing, they would've thought he was in a good mood if they didn't see him.

If anything, he looked cold and bossy.

"What? Not saying anything? You were so chatty yesterday, did you eat something bad in the morning?"

His tone was still teasing, it was more mocking then cheerful this time tho. Nobody said anything, it was silent.

"Haiz." Dazai was now annoyed, of course he didn't show it though. He still had a bit of a headache from the drinking, not like that wasn't normal.

"Tsk. Fine, let's get to the main point." The brunette stopped supporting his face and leaned forward again. He snapped his fingers and Anthony went to a small cabinet to get him a whiteboard.

Dazai took the documents on the table, looking through them until the employee got back again. He put the board next to him and put markers and cloth on the table.

"Alright, I have a file for each of you. Just look at it and sign at the bottom of the last page." The brunette handed the employee files and he went around handing them out.

"Our main point today is to tell you about Yokohamas history and what abilities are." As everyone got their file they looked through it and then focused on Dazai.

"So, the city was originally.......

__________________

"And that gets us to present." He looked at the students who were tired and mostly disinterested. He put the marker down and signaled to the also almost asleep employee to wipe the board.

..................
"You're tired only after 2 hours of history lesson? You know this isn't a vacation but a 'school trip' right?"
"..."

'Are they even paying attention to me? It's not like I want it but they dare to sleep during my presentation?
Fine let's wake them up.

I slam my hand on the table. It was not as loud as I wanted it to be but who cares.

They flinched at my sudden action.

"Hey man, what was that for!?" I glare at an idiot that was apparently sleeping. His reaction was amusing when he realized it was me.

The teachers were glaring at him as well.
"O-oh, heyyyy theerreeeeeee.."

"Kaminari Denki, am I right?" He stiffened, eyes wide open.

'Man, these kids are so easy to read....it's boring.'

"Y-yes. Umm..I'm sorry for yelling at you.." he looked away, slightly embarrassed and scared I presume.

"Apology accepted- 'not really.' "-Does anyone have any questions? If not we'll get onto the topic of abilities."

A black headed girl hesitated and raised her hand. "Yes?"
"I'm sorry but did you perhaps mean quirks?"

'These little fvckers...'

"No I meant abilities. They are.........

___________

"Umm I still fail to see the difference."

'Hah...not even a half an hour worth of explanation is enough?'

"Fine, let me say it the way your tiny little brains could understand."

Most of the students looked offended. And the rest just embarrassed.

............

"Hmm, yes this could work" Dazai took a marker into his hand and drew 2 stick-men on each side of the board. Above the left one was written ability and above the other was quirk.
Under the left man he drew a wolf and under the other he drew a dog, a puppy to be exact.
He then drew an arrow from left to right in the middle of the drawings.

The drawing looked something like this:

And as expected only teachers and the big 3 got it

"Still no? Hahh.." 'even Akutagawa wasn't this dumb when he started out..'

"Comparing was going to be tomorrows topic...but since you're this bad, it can't be helped." He put the markers down and picked a pen and crossed something in one of the papers, which some assumed was the program.

"I want you to think. Compare the wolf and a dog and tell me the differences."

Some of them raised their hands. "Kirishima Eijiro." "The wolf is bigger?"

Dazai held back a 'wtf' face as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Yes, that too...but I'm ment the characteristics." He looked around.

"Katsuki Bakugo" the outsiders were surprised since the blond raised his hand.

"Obviously the wolf is stronger."

"Yes. Correct, anyone else?"

Nobody else raised their hand and the brunette was shockingly disappointed. Even elementary kids can say the differences between the 2. Was it because they thought about it too deep?

"Fine, I'll say it since your brains are apparently less evolved than elementary school ones." They were once again offended but now most of them were embarrassed.

"Let's think of the ability as a wolf and quirk as a pup-...dog." Dazai saw how they reacted and it was pretty funny how angry they got.

"Now, first of all wolf is ancestor of a dog." This peeked interest in them.

"As we have heard the wolf is stronger than a dog, but-!
Since the dog is weaker it is easier to tame." He turned around to the board again.

"If we were to compare the 2 even more detailed. There are only a few wolves out there while there are dogs almost everywhere. Don't you agree?" He turned back.

The teachers and some students nodded as they became more on guard.

Dazai was finally satisfied with the sight. 'This is the moment they realize we are superior.' He thought.

"Now what do you think would happen if a dog was to encounter a wolf? Most dogs never saw a wolf and most wolfs never saw a dog before... wouldn't there be conflict between them, to see who is stronger? Who is better?......

Wolfs are territorial creatures, what do you think would happen if a dog was to step in the wolf's territory without it's permission?" He smirked as the others became wary.

"Is that a threat?" Aizawa suspected.

"Well it depends on how you behave."