4: A Vigilante?!

Aizawa's eyes widened as Midoriya proceed to pull out a dark outfit and several support gear items. A dark green hoodie over a tank top and black cargo pants along with black boots and a utility belt holding lots of smaller items.

He thought that everything looked familiar, but at the moment he was just suspicious and concerned about the kid. Just what was he doing with this stuff? Where and why did he get it?

The hero paced back and forth across the kids room while he changed into his gear. Aizawa tried to protest and tell the kid that whatever he was thinking of doing, to not do it.

But no matter how hard he tried to stop the kid from jumping out his window, Midoriya kept shushing him before sighing and patting his head. The hero froze at the contact but shook it off quickly.

"Fine, you can come with me, ok?"

It wasn't the best option, but Aizawa huffed and nodded while the kid gave him a small smile. Soon, they were soaring across rooftops and the hero was pushing down his dawning realizations with stubborn force.

Maybe the kid just needed to get out and liked the silence of the night to parkour through? It could also be training; the kid did mention wanting to be a hero after all. He wasn't a villain for sure, else Aizawa would probably be dead already considering the amount of information the kid had on him as a hero. In fact he could guess a lot of heroes would be as well. But the next thing that happened confirmed what he already knew deep down this whole time.

The two of them came to a stop, overlooking a drug deal among six people, three of each party it seemed. While the hero was surveying the scene and trying to figure out why this kid was here in the most legal way possible, Midoriya nudged him gently with a smirk on his face.

"Stay up here, don't follow me."

Aizawa swears his heart stopped beating in preparation of a heart attack as the kid casually dropped down into the crowd of people, hands in his hoodie pocket. He leaned back in a relaxed manner as though he was a part of the group. Though by their stunned faces, anyone could tell he wasn't.

"Sup fellas? Nice night for a drug deal am I right?"

Midoriya waited for the shocked villains to regain their composure and attack before he swiftly knocked them all out in less than a few minutes before tying them up. All along the way, he continued to mock the villains cheekily, taunting and sometimes even playfully dodging while he joked about.

He then pulled out a small phone and called the police before rushing away, calling out and beckoning for Aizawa to follow.

The hero numbly ran after him while his mind caught up in a small panic.

This kid is a vigilante?!

~ ~ ~

A/N: Yes, Izuku is a vigilante and Aizawa is already mentally preparing adoption papers for when he is human again.