11: Mic and Midnight

As soon as they walked inside, a flash of yellow appeared from one of the hallways. Aizawa quickly covered the kid's ears, he was too young for hearing damage.

"WELCOME HOME SHou, Little Listener!"

He quickly erased his loud husband's quirk while said blond gave a sheepish smile. "Sorry Shou." The voice hero glanced back at Izuku as his husband approached the two. When he removed his hands from the kid's ears, Izuku gave a small wave in greeting. "Nice to see you again President Mic! Sorry this is all a bit sudden..."

Aizawa held himself back from scolding the kid for apologizing, allowing his husband to continue talking. "Hey, it's no problem, Izu, we may have only met once before now, but I think Shou here and I are already attached!"

The kid blushed at the nickname, but quickly recovered. "Ah well, thank you again, both of you."

"It's our pleasure Izu, now lets get your things up to your room."

To both heroes' concern, the kid didn't bring too many things, mostly his hero merch, a bit of stationary, his laptop, and a few outfits. But, they didn't let their worry show and simply helped the kid get his things up the stairs.

Izuku was about to start unpacking when Mic stopped him, "We are going to the mall today for some more stuff, so you can unpack later! Just waiting for one more person..." The front doorbell rang, and Zashi smiled, "and there she is."

Aizawa sighed while Izuku looked between the two as though waiting for an answer. "Zashi, please tell me you didn't inv-" He was interrupted by the front door slamming open.

"Shou! Zashi! Where is the little bean we are shopping for?!"

The trio made their way downstairs, Zashi ran ahead, excited like a little kid, while the actual kid here just sighed and watched him bounce off, one eyebrow raised. He's already learning.

Aizawa shook the thought away and decided he would have to be the adult here. As soon as Nerumi spotted them, she squealed and rushed to hug Izuku who just let it happen with wide eyes. "M-midnight?"

Nerumi let go and smiled at him, "Just call me Auntie Nem, ok hun? Oh my gosh he is so adorable, look at those freckles." She squealed once more, but Izuku managed to slip away and hid behind Aizawa. The hero allowed himself to remain as a wall between the two.

"Nem, leave the problem child alone, and problem child, introduce yourself." The kid shot him a glare before stepping back out and facing the R-rated hero.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mid- Auntie Nem," He was now blushing, but continued on, "My name is Midoriya Izuku, feel free to call me Izuku... All things considered."

He whispered the late part, but only Aizawa heard it. He decided it was best to tell him now, "Nezu told me a few hours ago that Inko has signed over the rights without the need for a court case, you'll officially be an Aizawa by tomorrow."

Once more, Izuku hugged him and began to tear up, smiling and thanking him. Nem and Zashi came in for the hug as well. A few minutes later, they broke apart and the kid gave him his glowing smile. "Now what was this about shopping?"

Aizawa tried to slip away, he might be attached to his kid, but he had already been forced on too many shopping trips by his husband and best friend. He didn't want to join them on another, Izuku was on his own here.

Except, the kid had other ideas. Before he could even move half a meter away, Izuku grabbed his forearm and turned to face the hero. His smile was no longer glowing, it was sharper and almost malicious.

"Cool, this will be super fun, especially with all three of you! Right? Shouta?"

Aizawa suppressed his sigh, this was going to be a long day.