1͓̽)❤️𝙷𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚊 𝚡 F!𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 (EDITED)

You and Hortensia were both the troublemakers of the school. You guys were brave enough to pull pranks before school started. You got punished together, hung out together, but there was one problem. Your parents were super strict. They punished you for all of the troubles you caused at school by forcing you to cut off Hortensia. They thought that she was the reason you had bad grades and Chokey visits daily, and they thought that this was an appropriate punishment for it. News flash, it was not.

-----
{Hortensia POV}

I sat by the statue of the Trenchbull sucking on a lollipop when I saw Y/n. I walked up to her, and she walked passed me as if I wasn't even there. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and grabbed her blazer sleeve. She turned around from my pull, then tugged her blazer out of my hand. She speed walked away to hang out with Matilda and her friends and left me standing there. The older kids that saw us teased me and I balled up my fists. The bell rung and they walked inside quickly.

The next day was the same. It went on for a week. I was fed up. On Monday, when the bell rung for us to go inside, I grabbed her by her blazer collar and pulled her into an classroom that had P.E. 1st period. I threw her into the wall. She looked the other way, hiding her face.

<<Okay, what's going on. Why have you been avoiding me?>>

I asked. She tried run away, but I held her by her collar. Her face held a shameful expression.

<<Okay okay! It's my parents. They think you're the reason I always get in trouble. They even called the Trenchbull! I'm sorry. I never ment to hurt you.>>

I let go of her collar and set her down.

<<They've never said this before, why do they care now?>>

<<I dunno.>>

She shrugged.

<<Well are you going to listen?>>

I asked, not noticing I was fiddling with my sleeve.

<<I think I have to. The Trenchbull has cameras everywhere and my parents told her to keep us away from eachother.>>

<<Well we can just hide from the cameras.>>

<<What?>>

<<Yeah, they have more blind spots then you think. We're in one right now.>>

<<Huh.>>

<<And you know where there's no cameras for sure?>>

<<Where?>>

<<The roof!>>

A moment of silence followed. She bursted out laughing.

<<Yeah, okay, and how would we even get on the roof?>>

She said as I gave her a blank stare. I grabbed her hand and ran to the other side of the school. I looked both ways before entering a hallway with a sign above it saying "NO MAGGOTS ALLOWED." We snuck up the stairs and into a room next to the trench bulls office. In the room there was a small stage and classroom seats. On the left was a staircase going up. I dragged her up the stars which led to a door. I opened it and voilà, we were on the roof! There was a narrow path, roof tiles on the right and a fence on the left.

<<Woah, you can see the whole neighborhood from here!>>

<<Yeah. Let's sit.>>

I led her to the front of the roof, where we sat on a cement bench.

<<It's a beautiful day today.>>

<<Heh, not as beautiful as you. *lightskin stare*>>

I turned to her with a smirk that the boys always use. She looked at me until after a moment of silence we both bursted out laughing.

<<Shut up, Hortensia!>>

<<Haha, never!>>

words ⇢ 𝟼𝟺𝟶

A/n: i just finished editing this (it's kinda crappy but 🤷‍♀️) and MY GOD BEFORE IT WAS AZZ?? HOW DID YALL READ THIS WITHOUT JUMPING OUT THE WINDOW??

anyway

have a lovely day/night/morning!! ❤️❤️