2͓̽)❤️𝙱𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢! 𝙷𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚊 𝚡 F!𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 (EDITED)

sophia_helmuthh

in this Hortensia is *kind of* a goodie two shoes, like she makes you "do her homework to hold up her reputation to the teachers" yk? ok coolness 😝

It's already halfway through the year, and you're barely hanging on. Your bully, Hortensia, has been everything but nice to you. Everyday since you first came to the school, her and her friends secretly corner you in the hallway, demanding you do their homework. After she got what she wanted, she acted innocent in front of teachers, and somehow, they believed her. The worst part was she was in every single one of your classes. Every time you got up to sharpen your pencil, she'd subtly trip you. For no reason, she'd throw paper balls at you, picking them all up before the teacher could see. Today, you decided to expose her to them.
-----
(Your POV)
I walk into the school, mentally readying myself for the day. I take a step, looking around at everyone. As soon as I walk in, I get pulled to the side by Hortensia and her horrid friends. She grabs me by the backpack, throwing me into the corner. I slam my head on the wall, wincing and slightly sliding down. She steps in front of me, looking down at me.

<<Hey, y/n. You got the homework?>>

She asks with a bored, but menacing expression.

<<No, I'm not doing your homework for you anymore.>>

I say, rubbing my throbbing head before standing up straight, now eye level with Hortensia.

<<Is that so?>>

She tilts her head, stepping closer. I swallow before looking at her sternly.

<<Yes. You aren't the boss of me, you can't tell me what to do.>>

I say, slightly clenching my jaw. She smiles before punching me in the nose. I wince, slightly bending down.

<<Ah! What the- ouch!>>

I hold my nose, looking up at her. My expression turns to anger, before grimacing at her.

<<Beat me up all you want, I'm not doing it.>>

She rolls her eyes.

<<Come on, don't be difficult. You wouldn't have to get hurt if you weren't so stubborn.>>

She says with nothing but boredom, picking at her nails.

<<I'm not stubborn, you're just a bitch..>>

I say under my breath. She looks at me, raising an eyebrow.

<<Repeat that?>>

She steps closer, our faces right in front of each other. I stare up at her, my posture weak from the punch. My eyes gaze up at her nervously.

<<Uhm...what're you talking about.?>>

I look away, still holding my nose. She sucks her teeth, her eyes flickering from my own to me lips. She sighs and lifts my face up roughly.

<<I want it done by lunch. If I don't get it by then, we'll do more than a punch to the nose.>>

<<Are you really that slow? It's simple math, get a tutor or something.>>

I say, my nervousness leaving and my agitation taking over my mouth. She scoffs before kneeing me in the stomach, looking down at me.

<<I would, but I have too much to do. I want to have fun and not fail, you know?>>

She says, acting like it was obvious. I blink.

<<Can't you copy off of these guys?>>

I ask, glancing at the people gathered around her.