7͓̽)💙𝙷𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚊 𝚡 𝙵!𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

alexfierroisthebest yurr

You and Hortensia have been friends since the start of 3rd grade, so almost 3 years. You realized that you never knew where she got her hat from, that she wore every single day, or why she had a step-mother.

-----
(Your POV)

The first bell rung and everyone rushed in the school. Me and Hortensia were sitting in an indent in the huge statue of the Trenchbull. I sighed with tiredness and stood up. Hortensia grabbed her bag and we started walking to the entrance. The Seniors locked the gates and we headed in. My back slouched as I thought about how little I know about Hortensia's past. We never really brought it up. I looked over to her, who was also tired as hell.

<<Hortensia?>>

<<Hm?>>

She looked as me as we walked aimlessly through the hallways.

<<Just a question, where did you get your hat from? You wear it everyday.>>

She stopped in her tracks and looked down. She walked to a wall and slid down it, holding her head with her hands. Confused, I sat down next to her.

<<My mother gave it to me. My father wasn't.. stable. He drank all day, then would go to the bar at night. Like he needed any more. They would always fight. Or, he would always yell at her for doing something "wrong".>>

She murmured. My eyes opened wide, I wasn't expecting that.

<<While I was at school, she apparently "choked". I don't believe it.>>

She explained, doing air quotes.

<<What do you mean.. you think he did her in!!>>

I gasped as my jaw dropped. She nodded.

<<Yeah, but I have no way to prove it. I wear this to remind me of her.>>

She said, taking her red beret off and fiddling with the grooves of the rim.

<<He re-married. My step-mom is nice, but my dad doesn't like me. Still. He said that I remind him too much of my mom.>>

Her eyes watered. I looked at her slightly shaking form before I wrapped my arms around her and closed my eyes. She flinched, before wrapping her arms around me tightly. I stroked her hair as she cried lightly.

<<I'm sorry for your loss.>>

I said into her shoulder. She muttered a thanks in between hiccups. The bell rung and neither of us moved. I want to relax in her arms, when all of a sudden, I hear this agitating, grating voice.

(LMFQO DANCE MOMS)

<<What a touching little scene.>>

My back was facing her, I didn't even realize was sitting Hortensia's lap. I froze. I thought my heart stopped. I turned around slowly. I looked up to her and she smiled evilly. I swallowed loudly. I swear, her teeth look yellower everyday.

(LMFAOOA IM ZOKING)

Why was I so scared of her? Hortensia smirked nervously, wiping away her stray tears quickly. We both knew we were dead.

 We both knew we were dead

words : 𝟻𝟹𝟶

ok so i have a really low spice tolerance and i tried to eat a full bag of hot chips

i think my tongue died

also it already almost Easter 😰

like the year just started??

anyways

have a lovely day / night / morning !! 😻