9͓̽)❤️ 𝙷𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚊 𝚡 F! 𝙶𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Matrix_1905

You go to a private school for the Richer kids. Everyone was cocky and thought that they were above everybody else. Going there was draining. You went there and got let out an hour earlier than the other schools in the area. There weren't any clubs, either. No band, theater, art club, baking club, nothing. Without anything to do, you spent your after hours sitting outside by a medium sized fountain, playing your Guitar. The fountain was on a trail, away from the neighborhoods and on the outskirts of a forest. It was quiet, peaceful. Until, the nearby school, Crunchem Hall, lets out the students. Kids crowd around you, requesting songs. Everyone sings along as you play guitar. Besides one girl. She wears a red beret, taller than most kids her age. She just..stares at you. Even after all the kids leave, having to go home, she sits on the other side of the fountain and hums along with the melody. After you finish packing up, you try to talk to her, but by the time you're done, she had already walked off without a word.

-----
(Your POV)

I sat in class, bored out of my mind. It was three minutes till the bell. I packed up my stuff as the teacher announced the date of the test. I groaned as I threw by bag over my shoulder as the bell rung. Everyone rushed out the room, not caring if they pushed someone. We all escaped the jail called school, excited to finally go home. I picked up my guitar that was in the very back of my locker. I slung it over my shoulder, the strap holding it up. I carried my bag in my hand and went to the fountain, like I do everyday. I warm up with scales, soon trying to learn songs by ear. An hour passes by quickly as the sun slowly moves west. I admire the sky for a second. It's surprisingly clear, letting sunlight embrace my skin. I close by eyes peacefully while quietly strumming my guitar. I hummed softy before my eyes shot open. A stick, not far from the trees behind me snapped. I turned around slowly, still trying to play. My hand started to shake as my tone wavered. My humming ceased abruptly as I saw a silhouette sprint towards me. The sun revealed the person as they stepped forward one last time. The first thing my eyes focused on was the red hat they were wearing. My heartbeat settled and I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding. I smiled as I stood up, accidentally dropping my pick.

<<Oh, it's just you, red beret girl!>>

<<Red beret girl?>>

She panted out.

<<Well yeah, I never got your name. You always leave before I get the chance.>>

I said with a grin. I looked down at my pick, grabbing it and inspecting it for scratches.

<<Hortensia.>>

<<Huh?>>

I stood up, looking at her confused.

<<My name is Hortensia. What's yours?>>

She shook my hand as she looked at me.

<<Pretty name, suits you. I'm y/n.>>

My face started heated up as I looked up at her. She was only a couple inches taller than me, but I still had to slightly look up to meet her eyes. Her soft hand let go of mine as I questioned her.

<<What were you like.. doing in the woods? Schools not even out.>>

<<I got sent to Chokey, but I got let out by my friend Bruce.>>

<<What's Chokey?>>

<<A torture chamber! It's full of spikes, wood, and nails! The trenchbull sends us there if we're naughty.>>

She explained, grimacing at the use of her headmistress's name.

<<Is that even legal?>>

<<Probably not. She doesn't care about us, not one bit.>>

She sat down on the ground, leaning on the fountain. She had finally gained her breath back as she closed her eyes and rubbed her face. I looked down at her before sitting on the edge of the fountain. I strummed my guitar slowly. She looked up at me before staring into the sky. I started to softly sing a sweet song, trying to cheer her up. I saw her smile before joining me. Her smiling was contagious as we sang in harmony. After we finished the song, she sat on the fountain, next to me.

<<Why haven't I seen you before?>>

<<I don't go to Crunchem. I go to a private school.>>

<<Lucky!>>

<<Trust me, I'm not. It's so boring, you wouldn't like it.>>

She stared at me, asking if I was serious with her eyes.

<<I'd rather be bored than be with the Trenchbull with another day.>>

I laughed at her and smiled.

<<I think we'll get along well.>>

She smirked as we made eye contact.  My face turned a light shade of pink as I looked up at her. The bell rung and she got up.

<<See ya tomorrow, y/n.>>

<<Yeah, see you Hortensia.>>

I looked at her as she walked away, smiling. She was nice. I let out a breath to get me prepared for the kids and their hyperness.

 I let out a breath to get me prepared for the kids and their hyperness

words : 𝟾𝟿𝟻

i just devoured a chocolate bar

it was scrumptious

idk if it's just me but hotel food 🔛🔝

does anyone here play guitar ? i wanna learn ngl

have a lovely day / night / morning !! 🤩