3͓̽)❤️ 𝙷𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚊 𝚡 F!𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

alexfierroisthebest

You were popular and Claimed to hate Hortensia. You guys had all the same classes, so it made it hard for the both of you to not ' bully' one another.

(Hortensia POV)
I just pulled a prank on the Trenchbull by putting syrup on her chair, soon running away. She wasn't near the office, but I wasn't taking any chances. I ran down the hallway heading for the stairs. I looked up to see y/n walking in the hallway in front of me. I got distracted by her lost my footing. Fuck. I fell down the flight of stairs. I landed on my arm hard. I saw her run towards me with an expression I'd never seen before. She rolled me over and put me on her back. She ran to a nearby classroom and called to the teacher. She put me down gently and put my up against the wall. My vision started to fade into black and I felt blood run from my nose to my lips. I lost consciousness as I felt someone brush my hair out of my face.

{↣[3 WEEKS LATER]↢}

I was at recess outside, leaning against the chained fence. I couldn't go on the jungle gym because of my arm, which was boring. I fell asleep, my head killing me.

I woke up to the obnoxious bell ringing loudly. My blazer was laid on me like a blanket. I stood up, seeing a note on my cast. It read,

<<Get well soon.>>

It was in purple pen. I looked at it puzzled then threw my blazer over my shoulder and walked inside the school. I walked towards the end of the hallway, when someone bumped into me. I stumbled back, the person in front of me dropping all of their stuff. They scrambled to grab their stuff, racing the bell. I looked to my left, seeing a purple pen rolling on the floor. I picked it up as the person picking up. I looked at them as I stood up to find them already staring at me. It was Y/n. My jaw slightly dropped. I looked between her, the pen, and my cast. Both of our faces got red, before she took her pen and looked away.

<<I didn't do it.>>

She mumbled as she blushed harder. I rubbed my eyes in disbelief, then went back staring at her, confused as hell.

<<I have to go to class.>>

She stated while putting her hair behind her ear and walking behind me.

<<Wrong way.>>

I said, swallowing and walking into class, hiding my smile. She turned around and followed after me embarrassed.

 She turned around and followed after me embarrassed

words ⇢ 𝟺𝟼𝟶

ok purr

why did I post this unfinished 🥲

mb mb mb

have a lovely day / morning / night !! 😋