Chapter 2

Seeing Itami walk away again, Kizaru's face was filled with surprise.

You should know that he ate the pika-pika, the fruit of light.

In fact, there are some people in this world who are better than him.

But no one can match his speed.

And right now he looked at the figure in front of him.

The trust that has been held in speed for a long time has been shaken a bit.

Seeing his eyes narrowed, he began to exploit his speed with all his might.

"I don't think you're faster than me"

Seeing Kizaru speed up again, Itami had to sigh at how perverted the opponent is.

"Jarvis, we're going full throttle too."

"OK sir."

He lowered his hands and his whole body formed the best flight position to reduce air resistance.

At the same time, the flames ejected from the engine also changed from yellow-orange to dark blue.

This shows that the temperature of the flame is constantly increasing, which means that the energy released is also increasing.

In the armor, Itami observed that the speed on the mask screen kept increasing.

And Jarvis also reports the current speed: "Mach 2, Mach 2.1, Mach 2.2..."

As Itami's speed became faster and faster, the air appeared as afterimages.

This chase lasted a full quarter of an hour.

Just when Itami's speed was close to 3 times the speed of sound, Jarvis suddenly said.

"Sir, the yellow light behind has started to slow down."

"Oh really?"

A flash of light flashed in Itami's eyes.

Although he really wanted to look back, but now his speed is too fast.

If you move a bit, you will feel extremely strong resistance.

Furthermore, many sparks began to appear on Itami's mask.

It went too fast and it started rubbing against the air and caught fire.

He hastily said, "Jarvis, start to slow down."

"received"

His speed began to decrease rapidly.

At the same time, two kilometers below him, Kizaru was stationed there.

To be honest, he slowed down and finally stopped in midair.

In just a few seconds, Itami's distance widened to the point where he could barely see.

If it weren't for the speed of the other party, it rubbed against the air and caught fire, and the fire that gave off the armor attracted his attention. He probably didn't even know where Itami flew to.

Kizaru's expression at this moment is extremely solemn.

At this time, he had already flown to a very high altitude, and if he went higher, he was about to leave the atmosphere.

This height is very dangerous for him.

The air here is so thin that there is almost no oxygen.

And there's a lot of cold air coming from all directions.

In such an environment, even for him it was a bit dangerous.

"What happened to that person? Is he a Logia type user?"

"Why is he so fast that even my speed can't catch up with him?"

"And he doesn't have to breathe? At that altitude, there should be no oxygen, right?"

But no matter how he guessed it, this arrest was a failure for him, and Kizaru could only quickly fall under.

In the stratosphere, seeing Kizaru fall, Itami who was gone, was relieved.

So he began to wait for Jarvis to pick up the magnetic field emitted by the planet below to draw a map.

And Itami also obtained Kizaru's flight data.

The gust limit is Mach 2.7 and the normal speed is Mach 1.5.

"He's really scary!" Itami felt a bit excited when he saw the numbers in front of him.

"Sure enough, the devil fruit is not a scientific thing."

Seeing Jarvis scanning the map, Itami, who had nothing to do, started calling his system.

His system is a reputation system from which any technological item can be drawn.

As for what can be drawn, it all depends on luck. It is drawn once for every 3,000 reputation points and can only be drawn three times per day.

And the way to gain reputation is to keep creating various events for others to know about.

To put it bluntly, it is doing things, and the bigger, the more prestige.

Itami looked at his current reputation: 17280

Furthermore, the value of reputation continues to rise rapidly.

No way, who told him to kill a world noble.

When this news spreads all over the world, his reputation value will give way to a sudden increase.

"System, consume 9,000 reputation points for the lottery."

"Reputation points have been deducted."

"Congratulations Host, you drew a belt."

"Congratulations Host, you have a box of gum."

"Thank you for your patronage."

Itami's mouth twisted: "Don't talk about the gum or the belt, thanks for patronizing what the hell."

Just when he thought he'd been fooled by the system.

At this time, the system said: "Because it is the first time that the host has drawn a lottery, a research facility is specially awarded."

"Hey?" Itami was stunned and quickly looked around.

The discovery system was sent directly to the Hive Research Facility in Resident Evil.

This is a research facility built by the Umbrella Company with a lot of human and material resources.

An amazing look flashed in his eyes as he asked.

"System, is there a T-Virus or Red Queen in this facility?"

The system said: "No, except for a variety of fully equipped research facilities."

"Items such as the T-Virus and the Red Queen can only be purchased with Prestige Points after installing the facility."

Hearing the system's words, Itami not only was not disappointed, but he sighed in relief.

He too feared that the leak of the T-Virus would cause a biochemical crisis in this world.

You must know that the human body in this world is very powerful.

The ghosts know what kind of scary monsters will be born after being attacked by the T virus.

At that moment, Jarvis's voice finally came: "Sir, the map has been scanned."

A map built in 3D that appeared in front of him.

Looking at the various terrain markers above, Itami quickly selected an island and flew there.