Chapter 9

Looking at the heroic Onee-san in front of him, Itami was slightly stunned.

Originally, he felt distraught over losing 10 devil fruits in exchange for rewards.

But now it seems he just wants to say

'He is delicious! '

He didn't expect that the system reward was actually a girl with the ability to transform into a ship, and still being a modern modern ship.

He calmed down a bit and smiled.

"Welcome".

As he said that, he pressed the reactor on his chest and retracted the nano armor on his body, revealing his true colors.

"By the way, what is your name?"

Hearing Itami's words, the girl's face showed a trace of sadness and she felt a little inferior.

"I am the last type of warship, and I have not been named yet."

Looking at the other party's appearance, Itami smiled gently.

"Otherwise, I'll get you one, how about I call you Yue?"

The girl, who was still depressed at first, immediately smiled with bright eyes.

She said very excited: "Thank you Commander, I really like this name!"

Itami waved his hand: "It's just a name, it's not a big deal."

However, Yue has a straight face: "Maybe the commander thinks it's nothing."

"But for me, it's the best gift of my life, because the commander gave it to me, and it's worth my life to cherish."

Looking at her serious expression, Itami fell silent.

'Something weird? Indeed, the heart of this ship is very pure and sensitive.

Itami said softly, "There's no need to stay here, let's go upstairs."

"Yeah!" Nodding slightly, Yue walked behind Itami.

When he reached the deck, Itami saw that Darth Vader and Momonga were still at a standstill.

It's just that the latter's face was very pale at this time and his forehead was also dripping with sweat.

"have you not resolved the battle yet?"

Darth Vader looked at him: "Your request is that I entertain him, not kill him."

Itami's mouth twisted: "I don't know who almost hacked me to death as soon as they showed up."

Even so, she still said.

"Then you can deal with him now, but don't hurt his life."

"As you wish." Darth Vader raised his left hand.

When Momonga from the opposite side saw this, he thought they would stop him again.

However, the next moment, an invisible force grabbed his throat and lifted him up.

He, who was floating in the air, without his feet sticking to the ground, kept covering his throat with both hands, looking shocked.

"Is it the power of this devil fruit? What exactly is the power of it?"

Facing the rising sensation of suffocation, he could only use his Armament Haki to resist.

However, the opponent's power is as infinite as the ocean.

She heard Darth Vader say a classic line at this point: "You don't know anything about the Force."

As soon as the voice fell, a roar sounded, and several huge splashes of water splashed around.

Itami looked up and saw several warships coming not far away.

"Navy support?"

Seeing this, Momonga, who was lifted up into the air, breathed a sigh of relief: "It's finally here!"

Itami smiled inexplicably and said to Yue, who had been standing silently next to him: "Yue, I'll leave it up to you."

"Yes Commander." Yue gave a military salute and jumped off the edge of the ship.

He unfolded his shipsuit and a space door slowly opened.

Immediately, a steel battleship with a silver-white appearance that looked extremely beautiful set sail.

In the distance, Navy Vice Admiral Gumir, who came to support him from the G2 branch, changed his expression.

"What happened to that ship? Where did it come from?"

"A hull made entirely of steel? A hull that big won't sink?"

For this world, the 055 with tens of thousands of tons is already considered a huge ship.

Although it cannot be compared to the Gekko Moria Thriller, the all-steel hull is even more impressive.

Just when Gumir was still doubting life, in the distance, the blue helmet moved.

Standing at the bow of his own ship, the entire ship's weapons system began to function.

"Target distance, 800 meters, boats, 7. Sailing speed, 13 knots. Wind direction, downwind."

"Muzzle rotated 37 degrees, weapon system unlocked, 130mm gun, fire."

With a roar, the modern technology battleship bared its fangs for the first time in this world.

A sudden and violent explosion from a warship on the opposite side, followed by a burst of fire.

Gumir, who was awakened by the explosion, immediately gave an order: "Save the people quickly, and command other ships to fight immediately."

Although he calmly gave the order, his heart was still filled with surprise.

The speed of the opponent's projectiles was beyond his expectations, and he didn't even have time to react.

He quickly commanded the 6 remaining battleships lined up one after another and began to fight against Yue.

Yue's expression remained unchanged, and the digital computer in the helmet began to calculate the landing points of these projectiles.

The 130mm guns of his ship began to turn their muzzles on him.

In the next second, fierce firepower roared out, and the barrage of metal made up of countless armor-piercing shells blew up all the shells that were still in flight.

The sudden scene made Gumir and others who were attacking dumbfounded.

"WTF"