Chapter 13

When the incident of Itami's attack on the Gold destined for the Holy Land broke out, the entire world was once again in crisis.

New World, Dressrosa.

Doflamingo, one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea, was seriously reading the newspaper.

"Not only killing Heavenly Dragons, but also attacking Heavenly Gold."

"Interesting, very interesting."

Doflamingo's tone is normal, but his heart is very restless.

Because he himself is a Heavenly Dragon, albeit a demoted one.

In addition to this, the fame of his Shichibukai was also stolen by attacking the heavenly gold.

It can be said that the two things Itami did are closely related to him.

It's just that he didn't dare at all to steal the Heavenly Gold, which made him admire people like Itami.

"I really want to meet this guy"

Itami would not have thought that due to the incident he caused, Doflamingo would already have him in his sights.

However, even if he knew, he wouldn't care.

Today, he is not the scum that he was when he had just come into this world.

Once the other party wants to do something against him.

It will make Doflamingo understand why roses are so red.

.......

At the Hive Base, Itami was excited and uncomfortable when he saw that the RP had exceeded 60,000.

Because he knows that no matter how much prestige increases, it will wear out quickly in the end.

Of course, no matter what, nowadays, improving one's own strength is the royal road.

"System, spend prestige points to use today's three lottery draws."

"Reputation points have been deducted."

"Congratulations, Host, on receiving a bottle of Primary Evolution Liquid."

"Congratulations, Host, on getting a C5 galactic transport plane."

"Congratulations host, on obtaining a C130 Hercules transport aircraft."

"Hey?" Itami was stunned, then looked at the reward from him in disbelief.

He didn't expect the system to explode this time and give him 3 good things.

It goes without saying that the main evolution fluid for a weak body like his is essential.

The remaining two rewards are the items that he desperately needs right now.

After half a month of development, the base now has 1,500 people.

Apart from some routine maintenance, as well as engineers and researchers, the remaining combat personnel numbered 1,200.

With so many people, once a war starts, it won't be possible without large means of transportation.

The first choice in the pirate world is definitely a ship, but the speed of the ship is too slow.

Furthermore, the oceans of this world are not calm and can be said to be very dangerous.

So the best option is to fly.

Although Itami also gained a special plane for S.H.I.E.L.D as the Kun-style fighter.

But the Kun-style fighter is still too small and can only carry about ten people at a time.

So he was desperate for a really big plane.

Unexpectedly, this time two large planes were directly drawn.

C5 and C130 have gone through countless war tests and are very reliable in terms of safety.

Itami's eyes lit up and he directly opened the system mall.

After half a month of exploration, he also knew some functions of the system.

Just like things drawn from a lottery, they will appear in the system mall.

In the future, he only needs to spend prestige points to buy, without having to redraw.

Entering the mall interface, as expected, C5 and C130 have appeared.

A C5 requires 3,000 reputation points and a C130 requires 2,000 reputation points.

At this price, Itami is not surprised.

The C5 is designed as a heavy transport aircraft with a maximum payload of 120 tons and can carry 300 soldiers at a time.

In the case of the C130, it is a medium-sized transport aircraft with a payload of only 20 tons and can only carry more than 60 soldiers.

However, Itami does not value the C130's carrying capacity, but rather its attacking ability.

C130 also has a title in her original world, called an air gunship.

It can carry out precise carpet bombing attacks on the ground at an altitude of hundreds of meters.

You must know that there is currently no air force in the pirate world.

In a world with little air threat, the C130 is simply unbeatable.

"With this thing, I can easily annihilate any enemy without a single soldier."

Thinking of this, he went directly to the underground airport to buy 4 C130 and 9 C5 Galaxy.

At the same time, he also released the two that he had drawn.

I saw that most of the entire airport was suddenly occupied by these big men.

Itami nodded in satisfaction: "Very good, my air force has taken shape."

And just when he was pleased with his strength.

The port city of Alabasta, Rape Flower, has two uninvited guests.

They wore a white robe and the whole person was wrapped in it.

All the passers-by who look at them will be shocked by the momentum in their body.

One of the men who seemed to be the leader said to the one on the left at this time.

"What do you think, Vaster? Can you predict the location?"

The man named Vast raised his hands, and his body emitted a burst of white light.

After a while, he slowly said: "I can only know that the approximate location is the west."

"West?" The protagonist frowned: "That direction is the rainy land, the territory of Crocodile!"

"Could it be that Crocodile has an alliance with the criminal who killed Celestial Dragons?"

Vaster shook his head: "No, the place I predicted was further west."

"Further west? It's a desert, nothing."

"Believe it or not, this is what the prediction fruit told me."

Hearing what he said, the leader didn't say much, but led him in the direction of the rain.