Chapter 18

Inside the base, Itami was still thinking about what she could expose.

However, in his opinion, the Alabasta desert is big enough.

But there will always be some unique power of Akuma no Mi in this world.

Like Princess Violet of Dressrosa.

You can see things within a 4,000 mile radius.

Faced with this unreasonable ability, Itami felt that enhancing her strength was the best option.

He took a look at her reputation value and found that the cost of buying a large aircraft not only increased again, but increased a lot.

This made him rethink that the Heavenly Dragons are really a mountain of money, in this case reputation points, and anything related to them will throw the world into chaos.

As for enhancing her strength, in Itami's opinion, he can now only choose to enhance Jarvis.

The reason for this choice is that this update adds to the improvement of the computing power of Jarvis.

The main thing is to unlock some Iron Man tech.

Jarvis, as Tony Starrk's clever butler, stores all sorts of information in suits of steel.

However, to obtain these materials, Jarvis must be upgraded through the system.

Fortunately, based on the impact of his attack on Heavenly Gold, the reputation value has risen to 85,102 points.

Without the slightest hesitation, Itami directly spent 40,000 RP to upgrade.

Immediately, Jarvis's computing power improved rapidly.

Seeing him he said, "Sir, my ability has improved."

"At the same time, there are some more weapons and equipment in the database."

Itami was about to ask when he heard the voice of the system ringing in his mind.

"Congratulations to Host who got the M1A2 Abram Main Battle Tank by upgrading to Jarvis."

"LAV-25 Armored Wheeled Vehicle".

"Hummer H1 Military Off-Road Vehicle".

"Super Cobra AH-1 Gunship".

"XM29 Smart Rifle."

"Iron Overlord's Steel Battle Armor."

Hearing the message from the system, Itami looked dumbfounded.

It wasn't until Jarvis called many times that he came to and asked immediately.

"System, what the hell is going on?"

There was a tremor in his tone, fearing that he had auditory hallucinations.

The system said, "These weapons are all from the Jarvis database."

"Jarvis's database?" Itami looked taken aback, and then seemed to realize something.

"Damn, I'm so stupid, how could I forget that Stark sells weapons?"

"Isn't it normal to have data on these conventional weapons?"

"If I had known earlier, I would have upgraded Jarvis directly."

"Because I wasted so much prestige, I haven't brought out many good things."

Thinking of this, Itami felt how stupid he was before.

But luckily, this can now be said to be a blessing.

He promptly opened the system mall.

as predicted.

The newly unlocked weapons have appeared above and can be purchased directly.

Needless to say, Itami spent all the remaining reputation points and just bought and bought.

A tank-shaped armored vehicle began to appear in the vehicle center of the base.

It's different from the team that has thousands of prestige points every turn.

These ground combat vehicles only need three to four hundred reputation points to buy one.

In addition, he also bought 8 Super Cobra gunships.

And two production lines of XM29 smart rifles.

With this production line, the soldiers at the base can eliminate the AK47 in their hands.

Of course, he will not sell the replaced AK47, but will keep it as a ready-made weapon.

In the end, he's fucking Iron Man.

This is the suit worn by the villain BOSS in Iron Man 1.

Not surprisingly, Jarvis has the information that Itami has.

After Stark killed the villain Obadiah, Jarvis also got the information about this suit.

However, instead of saying that it is a battle suit, it is better to say that it is a set of battle armor.

It is equipped with a Gatling, a rocket launcher and a missile launcher.

Compared to the regular Iron Man suit, this big guy is a mobile arsenal.

Itami looked at the price and found that 5000 RP was required.

At this price, not only did it not feel expensive, it felt very cheap.

Namely, a C5 Galaxy transport plane, that's 3000 reputation points.

Itami asked, "System, what's going on here, why is this suit so cheap."

The system said: "The production process of Iron Overlord itself is not difficult."

"It can only be made with modern industrial machines and tools."

"Most of the RP is actually used to buy your power source, the Ark Reactor."

After hearing the explanation of the system, Itami finally understood.

"I understand, it's just buying the Ark reactor to send out the Iron Overlord, right?"

"That's understandable."

"Okay, I'll buy two Iron Overlords first."

As soon as the voice fell, two giant iron lumps appeared in front of him.

His enormous size is comparable to that of Super Storm-kun.

Coupled with the weapon that shone with cold metal light, it was filled with oppression.

However, after purchasing these two pieces of iron, Itami's reputation value dropped to thousands.

But to be honest, this buying and buying feeling is really cool and it's pretty unstoppable.

Just when he was refreshed and content

Jarvis's voice came suddenly again.

"Sir, the giant crab has decomposed into biomass as you requested."

"According to calculations, with that biomass 2,000 people can be cloned."

"What? Can you provide that much gene fluid?"

His face twitched in surprise: "Okay, okay, now we have not only weapons, but also soldiers."

"Now it seems that I really have some confidence in this world."