Chapter 3

Naval Headquarters, Marineford.

Kizaru, who went out to capture Itami, has returned here at this time.

Inside the Fleet Admiral's office, Sengoku, Garp, and Tsuru were waiting for him to report the results of the mission.

At that moment, Sengoku said, "Tell me what happened."

Kizaru sat cross-legged on the sofa, reverting to his usual lazy look.

"It's scary, I tried my best to catch the criminal who killed Celestial Dragons, but he surprisingly escaped from me."

Hearing his words, Garp, who was eating senbei, stopped.

And Tauru, with his arms crossed, also showed a hint of surprise on his face.

Sengoku hurriedly asked: "Did you say that you tried your best to catch the other party?"

"Is that guy's strength comparable to Marine Admiral's?"

Kizaru spread his hands: "It's not a matter of strength, it's a matter of speed."

"speed?"

The three people on the scene looked puzzled.

"Yes, speed."

"I couldn't catch up with him in speed!"

Although his tone was light, there was a touch of heaviness to it.

"How is this possible?" Sengoku stood up quickly with a look of disbelief.

You should know that Kizaru is the owner of the shining fruit, which allows him to manipulate the power of light.

It stands to reason that no one in this world is faster than him.

But now the other party said that he couldn't reach the prisoner, which made Sengoku not believe it.

If the opponent has the strength to fight the Admiral, Sengoku can still accept it.

But to outspeed the owner of the glowing fruit, it's too much of an exaggeration.

Taking into account that he was not in the New World and the identity of this man was only a slave of a Tenryubito.

Kizaru acted lazy, but still said, "I'm not lying, Marshal Sengoku."

"In terms of speed, I'm really not as good as that slave."

After hearing it, everyone immediately fell silent.

Although Kizaru is lazy at work, he never lies.

Since he has said again that his speed is not as good as the other party's, it's actually not that good.

At that moment, a laugh was heard:

"Hahahaha~~~~!"

"Interesting, very interesting."

"It seems that an amazing boy has appeared in the ocean!"

'bang'

Sengoku slammed the table and yelled, "Is this the time to laugh, Garp?"

"Do you know what a terrible thing this man has done?"

"Since the establishment of the World Government, no one has dared to kill a World Noble."

"What he did is going to cause a terrible storm in this sea."

Garp clucked his nostrils. "So what, those Heavenly Dragons are a bunch of trash anyway."

Sengoku warned, "Garp, you know the consequences of these words."

"Hmph!" Garp pursed his lips in annoyance, and then ate the senbei again.

Tsuru, who had been silent the entire time, was looking at the blank sheet of paper on which there was information about Itami.

However, unfortunately, there is no information other than his appearance.

"He showed up out of the blue a week ago and became the victim's slave."

"There was no information before this, not even where he came from."

"Not only that, isn't there even a name?"

Seeing this, even Tsuru, known as the Grand Staff Officer, was very helpless.

"There is very little information."

In fact, it's not her fault. You should know that Itami didn't tell anyone his name when he was arrested.

Of course, a Tenryubito wouldn't care at all what his name was.

After all, for the so-called descendants of the gods, people from all over the world are slaves, and slaves don't need names.

Just as Sengoku and others were thinking about how to continue to arrest Itami and arrange a reward for him. What happened in the Sabaody Archipelago is spreading around the world at an alarming rate.

.....

New World, Whitebeard, one of the four Emperors who control the New World, the other Half of the Grand Line.

He is sitting in an armchair quietly enjoying the warm sun.

At this time, a news bird flew by.

Seeing this, Marco next to him tossed a coin.

After the news bird took the coin, he dropped a newspaper and left.

Marco stepped forward, picked up the newspaper, and unfolded it.

Soon, his face changed drastically, and he said to Whitebeard next to him.

"Dad, a momentous event has happened in the Sabaody Archipelago."

"Oh?"

Whitebeard, who was sunbathing, took a look at the newspaper.

Immediately, a loud laugh came out of his mouth: "Gu la la la la!"

"In this sea, there is such a daring guy."

Marco's mouth twitched: "Dad, this is no longer a matter of courage."

"This is throwing the face of the World Government to the ground, stomping on it, and then pissing on it!"

"Gu la la la la! It's fun"

Not just the Whitebeard Pirates. But the Big Mom Pirates, the Beasts Pirates, and the Red Hair Pirates received the news as well.

These are the four powers that control the New World.

Among all those who received this news, the one he felt the deepest was Boa Hancock from Nine Snake Island.

As a former slave, it can be said that he deeply hates those World Nobles.

However, along with the hate, there is also a deep fear in his heart.

Look at her now, she is not only one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea, but also the king of the Island of Nine Serpents.

But Celestial Dragons is his eternal devil, it was something he never wanted to mention in his whole life.

Therefore, when she saw what Itami did.

Her heart began to be filled with good feelings and admiration for the other party.

It's just that our protagonist doesn't know.

Right now, after a flight period.

He has reached a country in the first half of the Grand Line.

That is, to the territory of Crocodile, one of the Seven Warlords.

Alabasta