Chapter 12

On the way to the residential area, Itami has been thinking about cloning.

At that moment, she felt her arm being pulled down. Turning her head, she saw Yue with a face full of shame.

"Commander, do you have something to eat?"

Itami paused for a moment, then came to: "You're hungry! Then let's go to the cafeteria."

As she spoke, he led her in the direction of the cafeteria, but before taking a few steps, she remembered something.

"By the way, can you eat human food?"

"I can eat, it doesn't matter if I'm full."

Yue replied seriously, Itami showed a clear expression when she heard it.

"System, is there any special food for Yue?"

"Please buy."

Itami's mouth twitched: "Sure enough, it's money again."

Although he complained, he still bought it.

Fortunately, the food that Yue needs is not expensive, and you can buy one for 100 points.

He bought one outright, but he didn't rush to take it out.

Instead, he took Yue back to the room where she lived before taking him out.

Immediately, a host of well-made delicacies appeared on the table.

He saw Yue swallow and look at him expectantly.

Itami smiled and rubbed his head: "Eat it, it was all prepared for you."

Yue cheered and ate directly on the table.

Looking at the food in front of him that was indistinguishable from humans, Itami asked the system.

"System, can I eat these foods?"

"No, although these foods look the same as human food. But they are all specially processed mineral resources, which humans cannot digest at all."

Itami said, "Other than that? Is there any other way to get food?"

"The host can buy the Chef of the ship, he only spends several points."

Itami took a look and found that a Chef requires 5000 reputation points.

Since the Heaven's Gold theft hasn't started to ferment yet, he now he only has 12,105 reputation points.

"Hey! No matter how much prestige you earn, it's not enough."

Itami shook his head, but he still bought a Chef.

After all, although some of the food in the system is not expensive, he can't always buy it that way.

It's a long-term expense, or a one-time solution, and he's a person who will make the right choice.

"By the way, in addition to the machine for making food, you have a machine for making genetic fluids."

The system said: "The cloning center has a special biomass decomposition machine that can synthesize various genetic solutions."

"Oh? Does the cloning center have such a function?"

"The cloning center support facilities are very complete, but the host does not use them properly."

Hearing the system's words, Itami suddenly said, "So it turns out that only biomass is needed to synthesize genetic fluids?"

He immediately thought of the Sea Kings.

There's nothing better than these big guys to use as a medium.

Just one is enough for a great investigation.

Even a large-scale reproduction of genes from vice admirals like Momonga is more than enough.

However, Sea Kings are hundreds of thousands of kilometers at every step, and transportation is a big problem.

And dragging such a big guy to run on the sea also draws the attention of others.

Also, Sea Kings live in the depths of the sea and in the Calm Belt, so they are not that easy to hunt.

However, Itami was not worried. Although Sea Kings were not easy to hunt, there were other options.

After all, what the world lacks most are some great creatures.

He remembered very clearly that there were many powerful primitive creatures living on an island called Little Garden.

The only problem is the two giants on the island, Dorry and Brogy.

.......

Just when Itami was thinking about how to get biomass.

The news of his attack on Heavenly Gold also began to spread throughout the world.

"What? The guy who killed the Heavenly Dragons appears again?"

"And he attacked the Marine who was guarding the gold? He was too bold, wasn't he?"

"Don't you know that the world government is looking everywhere for you now?"

East Blue, Longue Town, in a bar, countless people are discussing Itami.

Among them, a man with two cigars frowned deeply.

Tashigi, next to him, saw this and asked, "What is it, Colonel Smoker?"

Smoker waved his hand: "Okay, I just didn't expect such a vicious person to appear in the sea."

"Unfortunately, we have been sent to East Blue."

"Otherwise, I will definitely take action to arrest this guy and bring him to justice."

......

On the other hand, the Marineford Naval Headquarters.

Sengoku and Tsuru in an infirmary were asking something.

"Did you say that the other party has a steel battleship that has never been seen before?"

"And an object made of steel that flies?"

Vice Admiral Momonga, who was lying on the bed looked serious.

"Yes, marshal."

"You are not on the scene, you can't imagine how terrible the power of that steel battleship is."

"It can intercept all projectiles that hit it and can fire a stick-like weapon to destroy all warships."

"On top of that, the speed of the flying object that took them away was also terrifying."

"Finally, the black-armored man who fought against me."

"His strength from him is very strong and I have no power to defend myself."

"That feeling, I've only felt it when I trained with the Admirals."

"If it wasn't for him to stop him from killing me, I'm afraid I wouldn't be lying here now."

After listening to Momonga, both Sengoku and Tsuru had solemn expressions on their faces.

After a few seconds of silence he said: "Let's report it."

"Now it seems that the identity of this person is much less simple than we thought."

Sengoku frowned deeply: "Commander? Use that title."

"It seems that this person's ambitions are not small."