IV

So this is what I figured,the two siblings I thought I had,Cecilia and Tyson,I'm thinking I made them up and that I actually have a older brother named Colton that is a billionaire.Ha...ha.Im insane.So I wake up feeling better thinking I have it figured and start to get ready and leave for school.When I get there I see my friend Gabriela and I walk up to get and say hi.She gives me this look and says"who are you" and I just walk away.

Ok so I know for a fact that Gaby was my friend so I go to all of my friends that day and only Sarah,Brianna ,Stacy,and Marisa know me.This is getting weird do I think that I had just made them up to so when I get home my mom is on the computer and says"Sage!Come here you are failing another class."

In my mind I think "what"!Cause last time I checked I was passing all my ADVANCED classes,then I drop my bag right there and run over to the desk and sure enough there in plane sight

SAGE WHIET REPORT CARD
CLASS GRADE FINAL
ELA 76 78
HISTORY 79 78
MATH 68 68
SCIENCE 77 79

I couldn't believe my eyes.I was failing every class."I...I..." I have know idea what to say had I made up my passing grades to?Now I'm confused everything I knew is gone what is wrong with me.
Once again that sick feeling comes back and I go to my room to think. So what I though was I was passing all my classes,I had two siblings,I had more than three friends,and I didn't have and older billionaire brother.What am I going to do.Ugh.