XVII

So we have one week of school left and I lost four friends and my boyfriend.Something is wrong.My friends are gone so are both my parents and in sitting in my giant penthouse all alone.Then something happens.Time stops.Im still moving but I can tell that time stops.I've seen it before.Its weird but I'm used to it.Its happened twice before.I walk outside and walk around.I know that I should be worried,but time starts again in about 5 minuets.But this time is different.I feel like my life is being pulled out of me.Tine doesn't start and I know that it's been five minutes.All of a sudden I feel a pain in my head.I want to cry out but the pain is so bad my mouth is numb.Then the pain goes down to my neck,then my chest,then stomach,legs,and the feet.I collapse on the ground crying for help.I know it's useless,tine had stopped and nobody can come and help.I feel my eyes heavy and I want to finally tell somebody that I hate everything and I want to reverse my life and do over everything.Then the pain goes away and I'm in the lobby again. I walk out and I'm in the foyer and I walk out side.I feel that I'm being pulled away into the air.Its weird but I'm moving into the air,I'm being pulled away.