XI

(Authors Note:There it is again."him"you will find out who that is later.)

I awake with a start my heart is racing and my mind is furiously working.So many things on my mind.I wipe all the emotions of my face and put up the shield so nobody know my emotions.I take a shower,the water warm and soothing,it relaxes me.I get dressed in my converse,crop top that says"KILL",and black shorts.I put on my blue beanie that matches the letters on my shirt.I fed Artemis and actually had a decent breakfast for once.I grabbed my bag and met Gaby and Marissa,and put up my shield.We walk in silence till we get to school and I hope that they haven't found out anything.Breathe.In...Out...In...Out.We don't have first period together only periods 5 and 6 so we separate.I walk into the art room.We are working on clay bowls.There are 27 people in the room but only 4 of them are girls.I start on my project as usual,when rose walks in.She is one of my newer friends,but still a good one.She has shoulder length dirty blonde hair with highlights,blue braces,beautiful green eyes,a little short,and an amazing dancer,when people insult or get in her way she will go into overdrive and it takes a lot to cool her down.She is in all my classes.She walks in in a grumpy mood,but she is always grumpy in the morning and better in the afternoon,and sits down.She starts to work on her sea turtle bowl(Authors Note:btw she LOVES sea turtles)and works furiously.

"Um..."

I never know what to say to her when she is in her grumpy mood.She can get mad easily.She knows I have weird dreams,sometimes I share them.She says I'm weird,I agree.

"So...ready for my dream?"

"Ugh..."

That's normal for her.Its still morning.

"Sure"

So I tell her the weird dream of the day and by that time the three minute bell rings.The art teacher,Mr.Cay,ted us to pack up.Now it's time for Mr.Henry,he is the fun teacher that always has fun games and nobody wants to get in his bad side either.This is also my favorite subject,history,and in really good at it,I don't know why I was failing cause immediately I started acting all of my classes.Lots of people think my favorite subject is ELA,just cause I always have my nose in a book.We are learning about Australia.When I go in I see a sub.Oh yay and it's my least favorite sub.God.After that long period finally I get to go to science.Mrs.Cat is a nice teacher just...well her class is a little boring.We just did a stupid work sheet.Before I go to Mrs.Tracie's ELA class I have to go to my locker to get my lunch.As I walk to the class there is another group of plastics was blocking the hallway.God.Here it comes.

"Hm...Kill,what are you a goth bookworm?"

"..."

"Not gona say anything?"

"..."

"Good,keep it that way."

They walk off and I keep going to Mrs.Tracie's class.We have to perform a play but I only have one line.I go to my spot by Taylor.She has shoulder length blonde hair,bright blue eyes,and very tall.Her and Rose are best friends.Manley I just play on my phone while the other groups perform.Mrs.Tracy never notices when you eat or play on your phone during class.Halfway through class we go to lunch.Now not much has happened and it is a normal teenager school but some of the things that happen I don't what to repeat.After lunch we go back to ELA.Boring.B,O,R,I,N,G.The next class is the worst.Mr.Pools.Math.The only class I have an 80 in.We just watch a stupid kid movie the whole time,snd PE wasn't any better,even if we were playing my favorite game,four goal soccer,my heart wasn't into it.After school I walk home with Gaby and Marissa.When we get close to the neighborhood I try to slowly walk towards the hospital to check on Colton.

"Umm...Sage where are you going?"

"I...I...I um...have to go to the store...yay the store."

"Ok."

They walk the opposite way and a soon as they are out of sit I sprint to the hospital with by bag hitting my thigh which really hurts considering the gold spikes.Once I get there I ask to go see room 152 and they let me in Colton is conscious,but they advise him to not speak.He looks better but he still needs two more surgeries.After an hour I walk back home taking the back way.You would be surprised what you could learn after you lost your memory.When I get home my mom is on the phone so I quietly walk up stairs,then I realize it's just me and my mom in a four bedroom home,with a full upstairs and three bathrooms.A lot of room.I just start my homework.After an hour my mom calls me down for dinner.I see panic in her eyes,I haven't seen this much panic since...dad.

"Honey the police just called they said your father has escaped and they advise that we stay inside and change our locks.They also will be sending two armed men over to petrol the area."

"..."

"Are you ok?"

"Ya...yay I'm fine."

"Ok."

My mind is racing,I'm much to familiar with this feeling.Dread,panic,worry,and fear all in one.