CHAPTER #008. TIME FOR TITILLATION!

It was the beginning of May when Hajime managed to successfully persuade his parents, mostly his father, to lift the curfew placed on him. It took quite a while, considering he lasted somewhere close to four months, but the stoic man finally caved against the three pairs of downturned puppy-eyes. It helped that Hajime bought the older man a wristwatch with the aid of his mother. Since then, it felt like a weight had disappeared from his shoulders after being forgiven. Hajime was indescribably pleased with the lack of restrictions placed on him and his new found freedom. In addition to that, the wound on his hand had healed well, leaving behind a scab that would disappear soon enough.

The brown haired male walked into the classroom that morning with a lightness to his step, smiling warmly at the girls sitting in the front row. Kurahashi and Okano shared a look with reddened cheeks and wondered if something good had happened to their classmate. He ambled toward his seat, his long rectangle shaped earring swinging and brushing lightly against his neck with his movements. Hajime greeted Chiba and Okuda with the same warm smile and slid into his seat, excited for the day to begin. There were so many things he planned to do with his free time, and his lips remained curled up at the thought.

Nothing could ruin his good mood.

Korosensei slithered in some time later with a curvaceous blonde woman clinging to his tentacle, Karasuma following after the two with a reluctant expression. It gained the students' attention at once, Hajime straightening his posture as he peered forward with interest. It was odd to see Karasuma in the classroom during the same time as their homeroom teacher, so the announcement must be important. "Allow me to introduce the part-time foriegn language teacher who has come today."

"My name is Irina Jelavic. Nice to meet everyone!" The beautiful fair-skinned woman with blonde hair greeted those in the room. The brown haired male raised an eyebrow in amusement at the blatant act the woman was putting on. She was definitely a looker, with large light blue eyes and a curvy figure, and easily captivated the attention of the weaker willed males in the room. Hajime, surprisingly, was also charmed by the beautiful appearance the woman had. He had no preference when it came to body type, but show him a pretty face and he was sold.

"The school's intention is to fully immerse the students in a foriegn language." Karasuma explained to their target, "I assume there are no problems with her taking charge of half the English class?"

"It can't be helped then." Korosensei said, not a hint of denial in his tone. His beady eyes intently peering at something down below. Jelavic happened to be wearing a low cut blouse, showing a generous amount of cleavage. When the students caught on, they sweatdropped at the small blush on the octopus' face. Hajime framed his face with his hands, elbows resting on the desk, and hummed under his breath. Their teacher was quite simple-minded, it seemed.

Jelavic raised her head to stare adoringly at the octopus. "Ah, you're more wonderful every time I look at you. Those lovely, righteous seeming round eyes. Those indistinct joints. I seem to have become captivated by you." The woman confessed, falling into Korosensei's large chest as if lovestruck. Hajime sweatdropped as he watched Korosensei be seduced right in front of his eyes. The woman was layering her compliments a bit thick, no normal human would think the same at the sight of a three meter tall yellow colored octopus, so Hajime went with the most likely assumption.

The government had sent someone in.

          Hajime stood on the field with his gun raised, sporadically shooting at his homeroom teacher to lead him in a certain direction. They were playing an odd game that involved their guns and knives and a soccer ball. Korosensei seemed to be doing all the work, slithering this way and that to avoid being hit or having the ball taken from him, so Hajime didn't move much from his position. He had the gun raised with one hand, pulling the trigger twice so that Korosensei moved toward the left. It was the perfect setup for Isogai to stab at the octopus, but they were nothing at the face of the octopus' mach speed and reflexes.