Scamander.

"He's what?!"

   "Midoriya! He's missing!"

   After Class 1A had told their teacher, Aizawa, that Izuku Midoriya was missing, they quickly alerted the staff and everyone started to look for him, but he was nowhere to be seen. Everyone had started to panic, there was no trace of him, no clues in his room, nothing.

   Ever since being diagnosed quirkless at the age of four, Izuku's life has been hard. Since he was different from everyone else, he was treated like garbage, by everyone, including his sister. Alongside his parents neglecting him, he was forced to survive by himself. That was until he was fifteen. That was when he met, who he considers, his father.

   Crying alone behind the library, he caught the attention of a bypasser.

   ???: "Excuse me? Can I sit here?"

   Izuku: "Huh?...Oh yeah, sure..."

   He scoots to the side and lets the man sit next to him. Midoriya gets a slight glimpse of him, a tall, redish-brown-headed, blue-eyed, good-looking, skinny man wearing a blue coat and a nice suit. Polished shoes, and overall has an aura of power and wealth. Midoriya doesn't focus on him but continues to cry.

   ???: "Um...I might be intruding and I apologize if I am but...why are you sobbing?"

   English as well, not from here.

  Izuku: "Why do you care...?"

  ???: "I could help with whatever you are going through...or you could ignore me..."

  Midoriya decides to open up to him.

    Izumi: "Hey, Izuku, do you wanna be a hero?"

    Izuku: "Of course!"

   Smacked in the face with a rock by Izumi, then burned by Kustkui and Katsumi, and frozen by Shoto and Shoko.

   Izumi: "Wrong answer! You can't be a hero, you're quirkless! You're useless!"

  And from that day on, he was attacked by his sister and her friends daily, for eleven years of his life. Izumi also blamed Izuku for why she was bruised, and that's when his parents started to neglect him and focus on Izumi.

   He barely eats since he doesn't know how to cook properly, he is broke, and has no plan for the future. Lately, all he's been doing is crying behind the library, since it's his favorite place to stop by and be alone.

   After telling the man this, the stranger can see he is very upset. He is shaking, crying, and audibly angry with not only himself but with everyone around him.

   ???: "Oh...that is bad, very bad...if it makes you feel any better, I am also 'quirkless'."

   Izuku: "What? Really?"

   ???: "Yes, but even though we are both quirkless, we are not as similar as you think we are. I grew up with parents that did care about me...and I went to school...and I'm doing what I've dreamed of..."

   Izuku: "Then why me?! What did I do wrong?!"

   ???: "You didn't do anything wrong, you were just born into an unfortunate life. It's not your fault. It never has been."

   These words connected with Izuku since no one has ever said this to him, no one has cared about him until now, until this moment in time. Midoriya looks at the stranger and cries, thanking him for helping him. The stranger continues to comfort him.

   Izuku: "Who are you...?"

   Newt: "I'm Newt Scamander. I think it's been clear that I'm not from around here."