First Weeks.

After the first few weeks where everyone is still moving into their dorms and getting used to each other, Midoriya and Kendo started to get close very quickly, spending most of their time together talking about school and what they plan on doing after school. Midoriya has also been spending a lot of time with Newt and the animals he takes care of, learning how to get close to them.

He is also learning new spells and jinxes from Newt and has started to learn more about potion-making and herbology. School has also been taking up a large majority of his time, having to study and complete the work assigned to him, it's hard but he enjoys the satisfaction of finishing it all.

Everything seems to be going great. While on the way to class, Kendo catches up to Midoriya.

Kendo: "Izuku! Izuku!"

Midoriya: "Huh? Oh, Itzuku, hey. What took you so long?"

Kendo: "I had to head to the hero techs upstairs to get my costume ready and fixed."

Midoriya: "Oh! Yeah! We're supposed to do actual hero traning today, aren't we?"

Kendo: "Yeah, what does yours look like?"

Midoriya couldn't think of anything interesting or unique to make his hero costume look cool or look like an actual hero. He just decided to choose a normal outfit that gave him some space to cast magic.

Midoriya: "Eh...it's boring, I couldn't think of anything interesting and just chose a normal outfit. Yours?"

Kendo: "You'll just have to wait and see...!"

Midoriya: "That's not fair, I just told you what mine looked like, you should tell me what yours looks like."

Kendo: "Just wait it out, we'll probably do the actual traning today."

They make it to class and see that everyone is already there and in their hero costumes. The class looks at them while Midoriya and Kendo realize that they were supposed to get into costumes before and make it to class.

Aizawa: "Where are your costumes?"

Midoriya: "This is my costume."

Kendo: "I was getting my fixed by the hero techs..."

Aizawa sighs realizing that he's gonna have to wait even longer for Kendo. He tells Kendo to go get it and come back, she does that and sits down, feeling a little embarrassed. Midoriya finds it cute but shrugs it off.

Aizawa: "Over the next few days, we'll be doing a serious hero activity. I'll explain what we'll be doing now so we don't waste any more time. There will be two teams, duos. There is a Villian team and a Hero team, and a computer with your names will randomize what team you'll be on.

The Villian team will be in a three-story building defending a bomb that will go off in fifteen minutes. The Hero team's job is to disarm the bomb by simply touching it, or taking out both Villians. This is to simulate a real-world experience so the teachers can see where you need improvement."

Everyone thinks this sounds fun and that all they have to do is touch a bomb and they win. Or maybe even fight which also sounds fun, they think it'll be easy.

Aizawa: "Teachers will also grade you, if you score the lowest, you will be forced to do extra credit work and more. And if you get the best score, or the teachers see you as a powerful potential hero, they'll come to you about private training. Now, follow me."

Aizawa leads them out of the main building and starts to walk behind it. While everyone follows him, they start to talk about the private traning and the extra credit work.