Longing For A Greater Past.

Three years later.
...
...
...

"He's what?!"

"Midoriya! He's missing!"

After Class 1A had told their teacher, Aizawa, that Izuku Midoriya was missing, they quickly alerted the staff, and everyone started to look for him, but he was nowhere to be seen. Everyone had started to panic; there was no trace of him, no clues in his room, nothing but a note.

"Dear Class 1A,

This letter has been a long time coming. Ever since entering our second year, you have treated me like trash, like I wasn't worth anything, and you have hurt me physically and mentally. I can never forgive you for that, and I'm fed up with it. Especially with my 'sister', Izumi, her friends, and her parents. I'm leaving UA and never coming back; I'm starting a new life somewhere else, far from here. Don't try and look for me; you won't find anything.

Burn in hell.

From, Izuku Scamander Midoriya."

...

Aizawa: "Wait, who is this?"

Toru: "I...don't remember. I found this in one of the dorms and got worried that someone was kidnapped or something, but...I don't even know this person. They sound familiar, but..."

Kirishima: "Yeah, I swear I've heard this name before, but I've never met someone who has a name like that..."

Tsuyu: "Were they a student attending UA at one point? I honestly don't remember if they were."

Kutskui: "Why are we making such a big fuss about who the hell this guy is? We've wasted like five minutes of our lives talking about this guy."

Momo: "It is important, Kutskui. This person may have been kidnapped or left due to something we did to them, but...I genuinely don't remember ever meeting an individual with a name like this. I would say finding this person is crucial, but...it really isn't."

Todoroki grabs the letter and throws it out a window. Everyone watches as it drops down into a puddle. It floats down a small flow of water before going into a sewage hole and disappearing forever.

Todoroki: "There, it's gone now; it's not bothering anyone anymore."

He walks away.

Jiro: "Why the hell did we spend this long on something like that? Don't we have anything better to do?"

She scoffs before also walking away. Everyone agrees that this was stupid; it was something they shouldn't have worried about. They all walk away.

"In the end, everyone will forget about you. I will be remembered with a statue erected in gold, while you will be a speck of sand in a desert. You are nothing."
...
...
...

Izuku wakes up with blood running down his nose and sweat all over his body. He loudly groans out of pain as he sits on the edge of his bed. He looks at his chest and torso; they're covered in cuts and bruises. He sighs as he gets out of bed and spends a while in the restroom. He comes out with proper clothing, and most of the injuries dealt with. He makes his way downstairs, where he sees Nana and Hisashi cooking together. They recently discovered that they could manifest physical bodies inside Midoriya's home. They prefer to have physical bodies instead of being projected in their heads; they help out a lot.

Midoriya: "Morning. What are you guys making?"

Nana: "It was supposed to be chicken with a side of toast, eggs, and healthy greens, but your father somehow burned everything."

Hisashi: "You kept telling me to keep cutting the vegetables! I thought you were watching everything else."

Nana: "I think it's common knowledge to keep track of everything when cooking multiple things! I'm glad Izuku didn't come out as stupid as you. I think his intelligence comes from his mother and Newt."