Prove Your Worth.

After the news of Izuku's suicide, everyone has been dealing with guilt, regret, and anger. Especially Nezu and Midnight, they worked so hard to find him, and they planned to work even harder to make sure he was okay, but no. He is dead. Midnight lost her child and Nezu lost a child.

...
...
...

Toshinori: "They can't do this! Why!? Why?!"

Toshinori grabs a table and throws it at the wall, it shatters. He isn't mad that he's no longer a hero, he's mad that he was such a horrible father, he couldn't stop Izuku from taking his life. He continues to throw items around the house, but eventually lies on the floor, breathing heavily and with tears in his eyes.

Toshinori: "My son...my only son...he's dead! Why? Because of me!"

He starts to cry, realizing that he isn't a good person. It's the same with Inko, who is up in her bedroom looking through the photos of Izuku, she doesn't have many, since she forgot he existed after the age of four. Izumi isn't doing so well either. She isn't able to talk to her friends, isn't able to leave the house, and is being heavily monitored, especially online.

She lies in her bed, thinking about one person, Izuku. Her brother, he's dead. She still just can't believe it, her brother, is dead! She gets out of her bed and hops onto her computer, she's been forced to block all of her friend's messages and starts to play a computer game. She does the same thing over and over again, she keeps dying due to her eyes being filled with tears, unable to see.

Ping!

Izumi: "Huh? A chat message from...unknown? Probably some weirdo..."

She closes the message and continues to play.

Ping!

Izumi: "Again...? No, go away."

She closes the message again and looks down at her computer screen, thinking that she'll probably get another message and she does.

Ping!

Izumi: "wat do u want"

Unknown: "Hello, Izumi Yagi."

How do they know her name?

Izumi: "how do u know my real name, it isn't even listed here."

Unknown: "I heard about your brother's suicide. That was sad."

Izumi: "how do u know about that??? who are you???"

Unknown: "What if I told you, he was alive?"

Izumi: "screw u"

She closes the message and shuts off her computer. She grabs her phone and jumps onto her bed, she turns it on and sees another message from the same person.

Unknown: "I know it's hard to believe, but it's true. The autopsy they conducted showed that his skin was made out of plastic, and he has packets of blood hidden all over his body."

Izumi: "leave me alone!"

She turns off her phone and heads downstairs, she hops onto the living room couch and turns on the TV, she sees a message on the TV, but she is unable to remove it.

Unknown: "They kept this from you because they wanted to protect him, but by law, you are allowed to see him. Listen to me."

Izumi: "Who the hell is this guy?!"

Toshinori: "Who?"

Izumi: "This weirdo who's been hacking all of our stuff or something! He's been putting up stupid conspiracy theories about Izuku!"