Exams.

(Search up all the spells used in this and future chapters. Will explain them all in a later chapter.)

Midoriya enters the building, looking around for Izumi and the others, hoping that they might have not come, but he passes Bakugo on the way in.

Kutskui: "It's so stupid that we have to take these exams like all these pieces of trash, why did it have to be us?:

Kutsumi: "You know exactly why...do you think we'll see him here?"

Izumi: "Hopefully, but I'm starting to doubt it...maybe he became a villain and is planning an attack."

Shoka: "He has to be here!"

Shoto: "Or maybe he just died...that's also a possibility."

Izumi: "Shut up! If he was able to deal with us, then he can deal with the real world."

Kutsumi: "Let's just focus on the exams, we have to get double the points!"

They head inside and find some seats. A few rows above them is Midoriya. Completely ignoring what the presenter has to say and remembering everything that has happened in the past eleven years. He wants them to experience the pain he had felt, all the torment and torture.

He wants to kill them and make them suffer. But he knows he can't. Suddenly, everyone stands up and starts to walk out of the building, Midoriya quickly stands up and catches up with everyone, they all stand in front of a ginormous wall.

Kutzuki: "How much do you think this costs?"

Izumi: "At least a billion dollars or more..."

The door slowly opens and everyone sees a fake city, this is everyone's signal to go. Midoriya, using the apparition spell, is able to make it into the middle of the city first. He is surrounded by four large robots that start to shoot at him, teleporting to the top of a building nearby, using ancient magic Newt taught him, he rips off one of their arms and starts using it to slam the other robots. He destroys them all.

He quickly teleports to a higher building so he can get a nice view and look for robots. He assumes that he has to destroy the robots to get points. He finds a large group and makes it down to them, using the Stupify spell, he temporarily stuns the robots, and using Levioso, he makes the robots soar high up into the air and come back down crashing.

More robots find him and he uses Glacius to freeze them, then uses Depluso to send them flying into a wall. Midoriya runs off to find more, after around fifteen minutes Midoriya has the most points! With Izumi right behind him. With the others, Kutsumi, Kutskui, Shoto,  Shoko, and Shota are having some trouble, having bruises here and there and being tired.

Up in the observation room, Nezu, Inko, All Might, Midnight, and Aizawa are all studying the students.

Nezu: "This Scamander kid is doing very well...the most points and not stopping for anything of anyone, he has determination."

Aizawa: "So do the others concerned with the 'incident', but they're lacking too far behind Scamander. This was tougher than they thought."

Inko: "I think Izumi is doing great! This is her first real encounter with a dangerous situation!"

Nezu: "Yes, you have a point there, but they should have more than enough experience using their quirks since they used them on Izuku."

Midnight: "Izuku didn't have a quirk, but he might have fought back, just like these enemies, so I agree with Nezu, they have had more than enough experience."

All Might: "Moving on...this Scamander kid, what's that thing in his hand?"

Nezu: "It's a wand, a new quirk has been appearing all over the world in the past twenty years, nothing like I've seen before, this quirk uses supernatural abilities, and this wand helps them use those abilities."