Times Change.

Since Newt doesn't have extra room for Izuku, he makes him a pocket dimension. A door is placed in the middle of the white void and through it is a warm bed with a restroom, a nice view of Japan, and clothes.

Izuku: "How do you even do this? Like, how powerful is magic?"

Newt; "A simple spell that opens up a small pocket of space and can be used in any way...but the possibilities of magic are endless. I'll explain it all tomorrow...your first actual class starts then...get some sleep and be ready for tomorrow, good night, Izuku."

Newt closes the door and Midoriya quickly settles down, he looks out through the window he has and finds out it can be opened, he opens it and walks through, standing in a different place than he was before. He's standing on a building with the same view. He almost falls but catches himself, he reopens the window and walks back through. He gets comfortable in bed and falls asleep.

...
...
...

Newt knocks on Midoriyas door the next morning.

Newt: "Izuku, wake up, we have to start early today."

Izuku: "What time is it...?"

Newt: "It's 7:30, I'll give you until eight to get ready, please hurry...!"

Newt is quiet since he doesn't know how to deal with a child, and since Izuku is going to stay with him for a while, it'll be like raising one. He's only helped one other person in London, but he's more experienced with animals. He's used to helping magical animals with whatever problems they have. He's really not used to helping other actual people, but he's trying his hardest. He doesn't even really like talking to people unless he has to. He's awkward around other people unless he gets comfortable with them.

Thirty minutes pass and Izuku comes out wearing some of the clothes that were in the closet, smelling like he just came out of the shower.

Newt: "Are you ready?"

Izuku: "Yeah, ready."

Newt: "Okay, we need to get some supplies before we start, luckily, I already have some books and basic materials, so we just need a wand, staff, and a few other things."

Izuku: "Where do we get this stuff?"

Newt: "It's a special place for wizards and witches, put your hand on my shoulder."

Midoriya puts his hand on his shoulder and in the blink of an eye, there're in an alley.

Izuku: "How'd you do that?"

Newt: "Spell called apparition, you just imagine where you want to be, and with the flick of a wand, you're there...probably the first spell you'll learn..."

Izuku: "And where are we?"

Newt: "Diagon alley...best place to get all kinds of supplies, come on."

Newt starts to walk quickly and Midoriya follows behind examining everything around him, looking at the people, the buildings, and all the magic that is happening. He is stunned.

Newt: "Don't stop, hurry up."

Newt is very uncomfortable being in the alley due to being a large crowd, he doesn't like to admit it, but he has social anxiety and hates looking people in the eyes, due to being unpopular in school and being made fun of, he just dislikes people, so he wants to get out of there as quickly as possible.

Newt: "Here we are...Ollivanders Shop is the best place to get a wand."

They enter and Newt looks around and has a sigh of relief.