8

*********

Matías and Onika pulled up to the entrance gates of a huge mansion that was gilded over. It had the name Diamond in gold, plastered upon the gates. Their home screamed rich, to the bright lights from their chandelier, to not grass out of place on their freshly mowed lawn. Onika swore she would never get used to seeing the elegance. These people could hand out thousands of dollars and still have money left in their bank accounts.
When they arrived Onika was met with many hugs and welcomed from Matías' family.

So far the dinner was going well, the food was great and surprisingly Matías' family were very kind. Matías' has two sisters Samara and Mila. They both looked like they could be on the cover of a magazine. Samara was full of giggles, she had thick blonde-ish hair, like her mother's, that was cut mid length. All she did was talk to Onika keeping her entertained the whole time and Mila who had long dark silky hair. Mila was nice too but she was more quiet and stayed to herself but that didn't stop her from giving Onika the tightest hug ever.

Matías also had four brothers. Two of which were twins Maceo and Miguel, they weren't identical but they were close enough. Miguel had green eyes with freckles while Maceo also had green eyes with no freckles. They both looked like their mother who has all their attributes. Then Santiago and Silvio. Santiago was the oldest out of all siblings, he resembled Matías and their father a lot except he had a long scar going over his left eye. When Santiago saw Onika, he immediately gave Matías a devilish grin, which was only returned by Matías.

And lastly Silvio who was the second oldest. He had the most piercing blue eyes and tattoos that ran up all the way to his neck. A gorgeous lady with dark skin and long locs was in his clutch.
Onika noticed the huge rock on her finger. The woman's face looked sad as she gazed at her ring.

To Onika's surprise Matías was the youngest out of his brothers, being only twenty seven. Samara and Mila were born last. Even though all the siblings were all very good looking they did not top their creators. Matías' mother had bright green eyes and high cheekbones while freckles were scattered all over her face. She was gorgeous with her tanned skin and sand-ish blonde hair. In fact she didn't look half her age. Her name was Maria. Onika was surprised how welcoming Matías' mother was, she appreciated it being in an unknown place.
Then Matías' father, Salvador. Onika figured out where Matías got his silver eyes from. Matías was the carve and copy of Salvador. To how they spoke, to how they walked. Salvador didn't talk much though, the only thing Onika remembered him saying was him congratulating Matías for something.

The family was very culturally oriented. They were Mexican and Italian but seemed to speak more Spanish than Italian. Onika listened more than spoke at the dinner, she was just a little nervous with all the unfamiliar people. Soon after Matías' Parents left the dinner, they mentioned they were taking a trip to Dubai during the dinner and before they knew it they were out the door.

"Little brother, who is the bella dama you brought with you today, and why haven't you told us about her." Miguel grinned as he stared at Onika like a hawk.

"You love being stingy, little brother." His twin brother, Maceo chimed in.

"Yes so you two wouldn't try your little repossession trips over what's already mine." Matías and his brothers chuckled.

"You three are sick weirdos." Silvio spoke, remaining calm the whole time as they all sat at the dinner table.

"Says the one who mutilated a whole gang last night." Maceo continued talking about how Silvio slaughtered a whole group of men with a machete which brought about him coming home drenched in blood last night. "Their families can't even identify them now, their faces are so unrecognizable because of you, brother."

Onika was shocked at what she was hearing and was no longer comfortable in the once 'kind' environment.
Insanity must run in Diamond's blood because how could they just chat about murdering people, Onika thought.

Silvio's fiance stopped eating her food and looked down disgustedly. She excused herself to go to the bathroom even though it was her fifth time excusing herself to go but this time, she didn't make it far, being quickly stopped when Silvio grabbed her by her arm.

"Sit and eat, India." His voice in a threatening tone to his fiance.

"No." India roughly snatched her arm away from Silvio. Suddenly everyone sensed a change in the air. Onika peeped that Silvio didn't take a liking to India's actions at all.

"No?" Silvio quietly repeated to himself, he then laughed to himself. Silvio got out of the chair and snatched India up by her forearm. He then started to drag her out of the big dining room.

"No, stop Silvio!" India started to yell as she tried to unlatch his hand off of her but still struggled against him. He then threw her over his shoulder like she weighed nothing.

"No! I-I will eat Silvio, o-okay just let me go please!" Her yells soon faded when they made it outside.

Onika looked at everyone who remained calm and did not move an inch.
No one was going to help her!?! She didn't even do anything.
Onika felt helpless for the lady. Who knew what Silvio was gonna do to her just because she didn't eat.

Everyone began talking again but Onika couldn't sit right with the fact that someone was being hurt right now.

"Matías." Onika spoke in a low tone to Matías.
"Nobody is going to help her? She didn't do anything."

"She shouldn't have disrespected my brother." Onika looked at Matías crazy at his reply.

"You're not telling me you think that was right Matías."

"No, I know it was right." Onika shuffled in her seat at Matías' retort, which spoke a lot about how her future could turn out to be.

Onika never wanted to be controlled or abused. Shit, who did. She always wanted someone who was sweet and gentle, someone who made her feel like she was in a fairytale. Where she was, the princess stuck in her palace and soon the knight in shining armor would come save her but Matías isn't nothing in a fairytale. If he was anything, he would be the villain who always got his way.

The dinner was coming to an end and everyone was saying their goodbyes. Onika enjoyed Matías' sisters company while being at the dinner. Onika would not know what to do if she was the only girl there, plus Matias' sisters seemed semi-normal so far, at least they weren't bloodthirsty killers like their brothers.

Tonight Matías was making Onika stay the night at their place even though Onika tried convincing Matías not to, he was stubborn, there was no telling Matias no at all.

The way Matías eyes roamed Onika lustfully the whole night, made her gulp. She shivered at the thought of her and Matías engaging in sexual activities together. At dinner while the family was making a toast, Matías came up behind Onika. Letting her feel his big bulge through his pants. She could smell whiskey from his breath mixed with his Ambre christian Dior cologne. Matías whispered nasty things in Onika's ear while having his arms around her shoulders, laughing evilly when Onika's face turned red.

"Onikaa." He slurred a little.

"You're gonna let me eat that pussy tonight right mami?" He said, hearing the smile in his voice.

"You look so good baby, I just wanna fuck you right here."

"You're mine forever, don't you forget it or I will knock your fucking head off, you hear me?"

"I give you my word, I am going to treat you like una reina..."

"Mi Reina."

*********

What y'all think?😗