S3 - S6 Concepts

I'm going to have DOTD and Hands of Time as their separate chapter, since those are a bit more detailed. There isn't exactly much I can get from the Ninjago Wiki, really, so this is why I'm mashing up masses of seasons and such, so these chapters won't be on paragraph long.

I've actually heard that Tommy Andreasen keeps a big binder thing full of concept art and scrapped storylines for Ninjago. I kinda hope he publishes it somewhere somehow one day.

Anyways, some of the little things I was provided are rather interesting.

Rebooted - Literally the same, except for one teeny tiny irrelevant detail that somehow makes it on to this list: In the Titanium Ninja, when P.I.X.A.L's realizing "Oh hey, maybe Zane isn't dead" and she finds him and all, the outline of Zane was supposed to be reflected in her eyes. I honestly don't know how this one counts. . . but it does.

Tournament of Elements - Do you think that elements such as speed and mind were stupid for there to be elemental masters for? Well these get even stupider. Say hello to the elemental masters of Magnetism, Crystal, and Sight. Apparently the elemental master of Crystal is named "Gazor." And the masters of time and water show up- but of course, as different people, considering the masters of time were twins and Nya ended up being the master of water. The master of water was originally going to be named "Rayne" as well, which makes sense.

Possession - Nothing much here, either. Apparently, though, there was going to be some inappropriate joke made about the Preeminent, and that's it. I wonder what that was. But do I really wanna know? Probably not, considering the Preeminent is known as a she I think and this show in the past was kinda. . . ya know.

Skybound - Honestly, as gruesome as this one is, I kinda wished it had happened. Not to me, but to to victims of that Soul Sword. So, ya know how it steals peoples souls when they wish it all away? Well, originally, the Soul Sword was supposed to steal peoples souls and leave their bodies as lifeless husks. GEEZUS, that's brutal. And when you think about it, Cole would be immune to its effects maybe, considering he was a ghost. He's literally just a soul! But then again, the whole thing where Jay's left by himself to get a crap ton of good character development thing wouldn't happen, would it? Maybe it's a good thing they left it out of the final cut.