S11 - S14

The Wildbrain seasons (The first four). A wild and wacky transition from Wilfilm (R.I.P) to Wildbrain animation. My opinions on the Wildbrain seasons are mixed. The ones I liked most were Prime Empire, because of it's aesthetic and the characters introduced, and Master of the Mountain, because of the of the two things Prime Empire had and just about everything else. Oh, and Seabound too. I like the animation. It feels a lot smoother and I feel like there's more room for expression. But I dunno, sometimes I feel like things were rather sloppy when it came to writing. I'm going to have Crystalized as it's own thing for this cause it does have a bit more material than the rest of the Wildbrain seasons concepts that I got my hands on.

Secrets of Forbidden Spinjitzu - In the Ice Chapter, in the episode Awakenings, Nya was going to take control of Boreal and RIP HIS WINGS OFF. That does sound a bit more gruesome, does it not? Honestly, though, I don't care how it would've gone either way. Just don't do either at home, kids!

Prime Empire - Jay's biological mother was going to play a much more significant role in this, powering the game. I also read something somewhere about Jay being key to her survival or something. And along with that, his bio mom's relationship with her dad was going to be explored for some reason. I don't know why we'd need to bring her dad into this, but I'm kind of interested in this idea. I feel like at the least it would be better than what we got for Prime Empire, honestly.

Master of the Mountain - In this season, Lilly's illness would be further explored. And also, the Geckles and Munce made a statue of Cole, but it was cut due to running time. One of the writers, Bragi Schut, did say this still happened, though.

The Island, Seabound - This season was originally going to be called "The Abyss." quite mysterious.