DOTD - S7 CONCEPTS

The pages on these were a bit longer, and that's nice to see. Some of this stuff is interesting as well.

Day of the Departed - Originally, Cole and Lou were going to light a lantern. . . for Cole's aunt? I'm glad that didn't happen. I feel like this would be more about Lou, then, considering this was likely a paternal aunt. I can't find it being a maternal one, considering that would alienate Lilly probably. And also, Nelson was supposed to tag along with Cole as he ventures to Yang's Temple. I. . . What? Where did he come from? And why would he follow a ghost to a haunted temple? Yeah, no this one's out of no where and I do not like it.

Hands of Time -  Acronix and Krux originally had been conceptualized to only be one character, named 'Kronos.' This was a different character than the one conceptualized in Tournament of Elements. I kinda prefer them as twins, honestly. It makes things more interesting and they have a lot of fun interactions.

And of all things, Chen was going to be revealed to be the mastermind behind the Time Twins betrayal to the elemental alliance! He'd planned for the time twins to free him from his banishment on the island once they seized power. Could you imagine that?. . .Except, it was used in the could-be-canon novel by Tommy Andreasen, Way of the Departed. (I'd recommend it if your at all curious about the in-betweens of Hands of Time and Sons of Garmadon, though it mostly focuses on Cole's scar). This apparently is mentioned in Chapter 9, which I actually think I recall. I'm glad this also didn't end up happening, as Hands of Time was already complicated and hard for me to keep track of as it is.

In a longer scene for 'Lost in Time,' young and older Wu would have brief interaction with each other,  and it would be more clearly explained about how the timeline manages and isn't blown to heck. Oh, and the finale was originally going to end with the Time Twins arriving forty years in the future AGAIN. Heck nah, I ain't waiting another  ten seasons for this to be over with.

Oh wait a minute.

Crap.