"New group"

New group, shouldn't trust them, but oh is he cute

I was hanging out with Enid in a abandoned car when I saw a new group, as I continued staring at them wanting to know what they look like I made eye contact with a blued eye boy, and boy was he cute

I quickly got out the car as a girl walked in front of him, not wanting him to notice me staring at him a while. "Enid did you see that boy, he's literally the cutest guy" I whisper shout as she walked ahead of me. She just laughed and we went into her house debating on what we should do now, "we can go meet the cute boy" I suggested. "Look Juella we can't trust new people until they prove us wrong" She tells me, "Your right, but once he proves us wrong I'm flirting my ass off" I say making Enid laugh.

"Even the dad is fine" I mumbled but Enid heard me, "Eew Juella stoppp" She laughs , then she grabs a pillow and hit me, we then started having a pillow fight until we were both tired, "Fuck you, now my hair is all messed up" I giggle.

(Time skipped)

Me and Enid were at Mikey's house, "Took you guys long enough, now Juella play me in a game" Mikey says making me grin, no one could ever beat me in this game. "Bet, get ready to loose" I say sitting in Rons old seat slightly uncomfortable as it was still warm. Alan was still sitting on a chair next to the bed Enid was sitting on

"What the fuck Mikey why are you spamming" I said as we were playing mortal Kombat. "There's no rules in this game" He chuckles making me slap his head. "Fuck you" He pouts making me laugh "who the fuck pouts like that" I laugh making Enid and Ron laugh too.

"Enid what are you reading" I say climbing on to her making her laugh, "Juella get off of me" She says trying to kick me out but I hold on to her. "Nooo your so warm and it's so cold" I cuddle her,

(The next day)

Me Enid, Alan, and Ron were at Mikey's house and then all the sudden Ron leaves. "Where did he go" I ask Mikey, "he went to go get the new kid" Mikey says making my heart skip a beat. "N-now" I stutter out, "yes now" he says making me almost panic, "wait Enid do I even look good" I say freaking out. "Why do you even care if you look good? Your mine" Alan says making me raise a eyebrow since when..

As I was freaking out I heard Ron and the new kid talking, I saw them both and quickly sat down out of breathe. As they walked in I was fixing my hair, "Guys, this is Carl. Carl, this is Mikey, Enid, Alan, and Juella" Ron says pointing us out, as he got to me I gave Carl a little smile and wave making him blush a bit.

Alan seemed to have noticed this becuase he came and sat down next to me, and put his arm around my shoulder.

Enid simply just said hi, "Juella is from outside ,too she just came a 6 months ago" Ron says noticing me and Carl staring at each other. "Oh, um... is this yours" Carl says pulling out a book and waving it in front of everyone, "sorry. We didn't know you guys got that house" Ron says putting his hand on Enids shoulder. "Why do you even have it it's not yours" Alan said making me slap the back of his head and push his arm off of me.

Alan scoffed and walked to his house I guess

"We mostly just hang out there and listen to music" Mikey says, "That's either Enids or Juellas" Mikey continues. I quickly snatch the book out of his hands as I realized the books name, I then threw it into Enids lap.

I probably shouldn't have snatched it because Carl was looking I guess a bit sad?. "Uh, want to play some video games?" Ron ask Carl as he notices the silence in the room "or Mikey's house has a pool table" He continues. I nudge Enid to the side giving her a talk in our own little language, I feel bad for snatching it i say with my eyes if that makes sense. Well don't, play hard to get boys like that she replied with her eyes making me sigh. No way ima do that

"Don't worry about them they always do that" Ron says as Carl was staring at us, slightly red "but Mikey's dad is kinda strict about the pool table" Ron continues as it immediately got silent. "It's okay, he's at work" Mikey's tells Ron, they both look at Carl for an answer, as they did Carl gets nervous "um..." Carls starts to say as he got uncomfortable as all the attention was on him.

"Sorry, I guess we came off kinda strong." Ron says making me quickly turn my head to Carl feeling bad, "we can just hang out" Ron continues. "You don't even have to talk if you don't wanna" Mikey's buts in, "yea, took Enid three weeks to say something" Ron agrees.

"Pull it together, sport" Enid finally talks making me turn to her, then they all look at me as if I was gonna say something, "o- I- or we can just sit here in silence and read books if that's what you like" I say completely flustered as Carl was fucking staring into my soul with those eyes.

"Let's, um— play some video games" Carl says walking to a chair, I watch closely as he walks by. Enid caught on and elbowed me hard, "Oww, what did you do that for" I say making the boys look at us. Enid just shakes her head and leaves, "I- ima go after her" I say to the boys as I left.

( time skipped)

"Enid what's wrong" I say running to catch up to her, "it's just you've been acting different since that boy came. Do you not wanna be friends with me anymore" She says finally stopping. "No of course I don't wanna stop being your friend, your the first person who talked to me when I got here" I say, and as I did her face loosened up. "Please let's just go back to Mikey's and forget this ever happened" I say, she just nods in response, "sorry" she mumbles quickly and I stood there in shock, "did I just here Enid say sorry" I smile widely making her giggle.

"It's fine though"

(Time skipped)

I walked to Alan's house I was making sure he was okay since he had been my only friend since the dead started walking, "Alan" I knock three times as that was our signature knock, he came down the stairs and it looked like he had been crying.

"He- you okay" I said as I saw his eyes slightly red and puffy, "Yea just allergies" He replied I just nodded and walked in side.

"Look I don't know what's wrong with you but you have to stop" I said, "stop what" he asked, I rolled my eyes and walked outside, squinting as the sun hit my face.

As I made it out the door Alan was following me, "I'll stop if you give me a kiss" He said and I shirt not like we haven't before I leaned in and kissed him. From the corner of my eye I see Carl roll his eyes and continue walking Judith in her stroller.

(How y'all like this chapter 😭)