Drew stars around my scars.

—-

(Ok I promise you will get more of the actual show)

"Why"

I shook my head "you wouldn't understand" I say grabbing my knife, "No I do" He says walking in more closing the door behind him, "No you don't" I shook my head, "my mom died from child birth, I had to shoot her" Carl says making my eyes go wide.

"Shit, Sorry" I immediately feel bad, "No it's fine, im over it now, and now I need you to do the same and forget it never happened" He says, "But I can't" I mumble loud enough for him to hear me, "But you can just try" Carl says before walking out.

Maybe I should listen to him.

(Time skipped)

I heard knocking on my window, and I quickly got up to see who it was, it was Alan, I rolled my eyes and opened it "Juella I'm so-" he said but I cut him off, "No your weren't there for me when I needed you the most" I said with my voice cracking as I was about to cry. "Look I'm so so sorry" He said kneeling on one knee, "It's ok just don't do it again" I said and he got up and hugged me. We fell asleep cuddling

(Next morning)

The next morning I noticed that Alan was gone but I just shrugged it off, I really wasn't talking that much, I just sat in complete silence. "Im gonna go to Enids house" I lie looking away, Rick, Carl and Michonne nod. Of course I was not gonna go to Enids house, I was gonna climb the fence again.

So I did, then I heard leaves crunching I stopped to see if was mine and it wasn't, I quickly ran behind a tree. "Carl. I know you following me again, and you're going the wrong way" I say from behind in behind a tree, "You knew?" He asks, "You're very loud..... can you go back?" I ask wanting to be a alone, "To be honest you scare me" I a lie rolled off my tongue, "You shouldn't sneak out by yourself... Two people just died" He says looking around, as he got to where I was so I popped out.

"Oh come on, people always die. You know that" I said making him look at the ground then back up at me, "We should go back." He says. "Why?" I question "what do you do out here anyways" He says ignoring my question, I think about it for a bit, "same thing as you" I say then I run off.

With him trailing behind me, soon he caught up to me, I never felt this Alive since.... I smile to myself, I see a walker and pull Carl back almost making him fall, I got behind a tree and grabbed my clock and winding it before quickly throwing it to where the walker was.

I looked at Carl before grabbing his hand and running the opposite way than the walker, we finally made it to my chill out place and I stopped running and took my backpack off before sitting down by a log. "We're supposed to be out here" Is ay breaking the silence, but I could barely talk because of how close Carl was to me, "We're supposed to feel like this" I continue looking at Carl as he was already looking at me.

"I don't want to forget"

I then looked away from him, "I can't forget, I dream about it" He says not breaking eye contact "I do too" I say breaking eye contact as I felt my face getting really hot, Carl continues looking at me before looking down, "your dad was a good guy" He says making me laugh, "He really wasn't" I smile.

"Did, he know you come out here" Carl asks, "No, I- he wouldn't understand" I say looking away before looking at Carl again. Carl then starts going through my bag, "do you have a marker" He ask and I nod, I pull out a pink marker from the front of my backpack and gave it to him.

He then pulled up my sleeve and I gasp, "It's ok" He says before opening the cap and started drawing stars on my scars. As he did I admired him, some other guy would've just told me I was being pathetic and was looking for attention.

"Why do I scare you" He says continually drawing on my wrist and arm, "I was lying, you don't scare me" I smile at him, my voice lightly changing on how flustered I was. "What happened to you, before you got there" He ask making my heart drop to my ass. "Does it matter?" I ask, "It does. I know ".

"Something bad has happened to all of us too" Carl says before putting the cap back on the marker, I then hear walkers snarling and I quickly got up and grabbed my bag. "We need to go. Sounds like a lot" Carl says. I wasn't tryna leave yet I went into a cracked open tree with Carl right behind me.

We both got in looking at each other a bit, Carl was slightly taller than me. He then broke eye contact but I didn't stop looking at him, "It's there world" I whisper into his ear, "We're just living in it" I continued to whisper into his ear.

I moved away from his ear to see probably a herd of walkers, Carl then looked at me making me look back at him god we were so close I felt his hand brush on to mine basically asking me to hold it so I did.

I didn't break eye contact and we started leaning in, but Carl pulled away once he realized what he was doing, as he acted like he was looking out side I laughed "Cool" I say "your afraid of me too" I said before kissing his cheek and looking out the tree as Carl looked at me red.

"We should head back now" I whisper into his ear one last time before moving out of the way and walking back to Alexandria , Carl quickly caught up to me and I grabbed his hand.

(Time skipped)

We came back to Rick and Rons dad fighting, me and Carl quickly ran to see it closer, Jessie was just crying then Rons dad rolled Rick over and started choking him. Jessie ran over to try to pull him off but she just earned a punch on the cheek. Then Rick got on top of him and Carl ran to get his dad off but his dad pushed him roughly making him fall, but I caught him before he did.

He got up fixing his hat.

I saw Alan roll his eyes and walk into his house where his mom was waiting for him.

Then Deana came and told them to stop, and then Rick pointed a gun at them, "Or what you gonna kick me out" He says waving a gun around, "Put the gun down Rick" Deana says, "you still don't get it" Rick says shaking his head.

"None of you do!" he shouts at all of us, side eye I know what I'm doing thank you very much I just roll my eyes and he continues talking I wasn't really listening I was looking at Carl to make sure he was okay he just nodded and turned back to his dad. Right in the middle of Rick talking Michonne knocked him out, "oh shit" I whisper so only Carl can hear me.

(How y'all like this one?? See it's more of the show)