Its a dog bite.

I opened my heavy eyes, to see Ricks group and the rest of Alexandria over me, "What are we gonna do about it" Michonne says, "We can work something out"I hear Carl say, "How if she's bit Carl?" I hear Ron says

I tried to get up but a bullet was fired next to my leg, "Finger off the trigger" I hear Deanna say to Aiden, "Juella are you okay" Carl ask kneeling down next to me, "It was a dog who bit me" I blurted out ignoring Carls question, "we didn't see no dog when we found you" Daryl says, "I swear it was a dog" I finally stand up, not being able to feel my numb arm.

No Alan to be see

"How do we know your not lying" Aiden says, "Look at it then" I snap back, "yea and have you snap your teeth into my neck no thanks" Aiden says making me roll my eyes. "Look what we can do for now is lock her in the shed and see if she turns" Deanna says, "What no we can't do that" Carl says but Rick shakes his head, "Carl it's not your call" Rick says making me shake my head, then Daryl and Rick walked me to the shed, "You'll see it's a dog bite" I say to Daryl before walking into the shed.

They locked it leaving me in a cold shed.

(A few hours later)

As I picked up a hammer and walked reaches out in the shed and grabs me using me as something to pull in so it can get in, "Shit" I said before trying to grab the hammer but it slips from my hand.

I screamed as it's teeth launched at me, I kicked it off of me and it landed on a broken piece of wood, then I grab my hammer and start smashes his head, by this point all of Alexandria was outside, Daryl opened the door to the shed and saw me smashing the walkers head. I turn around and saw him and drop the hammer to clutch my arm, "I'm still not bitten, I never was" I said as the blood crust on to my sleeve.

As we were walking inside Carl came next to me and spoke, "I'm sorry for telling them you went outside I was just worried and then I'm also sorry for letting them lock you in the shed, I tried to sneak out but they caught me" Carl says, "It's fine just don't let it happen again " I respond.

(Time skipped- they took you inside)

As Denise was stitching my arm I was squeezing Carls hand in pain, then it just hit me, I told Carl to kill himself. That thought made my eyes tear, "I'm sorry" I blurted out Carl looked confused but then he finally caught on, "No it's fine, you were mad" Carl shrug, "No I shouldn't have said that" I felt anger rush over me, I was mad at myself for saying that, "No really" Carl says, then I started getting mad at him.

Still no Alan in sight

"No your suppose to be mad at me" I said moving slightly, "Juella stop moving" Denise says, then I moved making her put the needle deep in my skin, "AHH" I yelled, then I started getting dizzy, "Carl go get her juice" Denise says and Carl quickly ran to go get me a juice box.

"Denise, it hurts" I said as she pulled out the needle then my vision started getting blurry , "Stay with me Juella" Denise says slightly slapping me, then she stopped and continued stitching my arm.

(One hour later)

Most of Alexandria was in the Denise's medical room, "Juella, you can't go over the wall anymore" Rick says and I just shake my head, "I'm still a kid, I'm supposed to go outside" I said, "Look, I know you still a kid but it's the end of the world, do you really think you can just go and be happy outside" Daryl says. I felt anger starting to come, I just shake my head, "Look what the-" Deanna starts to say but I cut her off, "I fucking know what they're trying to say" I snap, making everyone gasp.

"Watch who your talking to" Aiden says, "Everyone just fucking get out" I shout slamming the bathroom door sliding down as I leaned on the door.

Then I broke down crying, and, I wiped some tears and rose from seating, looking in the mirror with my eyes red, I then felt anger rush over me, I tried to calm my self down but I didn't, I raised my fist and punched the mirror about 5 times..

I stopped smashing the mirror and I was looking at myself in it, my eyes were red, the mirror had blood on it from my knuckles.

My mouth curved then I started laughing, as I was doing so I heard knocking so I quickly wiped my tears , "who's is it" I ask, making it seem like I wasn't crying and laughing "Carl" a deep voice said, I unlocked the door and opened it

"Look, I'm sorry I let them say that to you" Carl slightly says, "It's fine you shouldn't apologize for others" I say, "I thought about what I said, about us taking a break and I don't think we should" Carl embarrassedly said, "Well I don't agree with you, a break is better for us" I say making Carls eye gloss, "R-r-ri-" He starts to say but I cut him off, "Im just fucking with ya" I embrace him.

He seemed confused at first but he finally got it.

"I-i love you" Carl says making my heart drop and my eyes go wide, he seemed to have noticed this and he started to talk, "I- it's fine if you don't wanna say it I just wanted to let y-"

I cut him off once again.

"I love you too, with all my heart I do"

That made Carl smile widely, I then embraced him again and I heard something fall, and I walked out the bathroom to see what it was.

It was Rick and Michonne.

"I- um we were just checking up on you guys" Rick stuttered and Michonne just laughed, "DAD MICHONNE" Carl yell embarrassed, this made me laugh. I never felt like this before I never thought in a zombie apocalypse I could make a boyfriend and a second family, I just hope my happiness doesn't come to a end.