Herd.

—-

——

——

Me and Carl were at his house , "Where did everyone go" I ask Carl as he was reading a book, "To stop a herd" He simply said, "Are you mad at me or something?" I questioned him. "It's just, you scared me last night" He say's finally taking his eyes off his book.

"Well sorry we got stuck in a jam" I said with an attitude, "Now your getting an attitude " He scoffs, "I wasn't" I lied. "You were though" He says making me roll my eyes, "can we not" I ask scoffing as I leaned my back on his bed frame. "We weren't though" He says and I quickly breathe in and out before I get mad, "We'll fuck you" I say and I got up and went into my room.

I slammed the door behind me making a picture fall, I then started stomping on it, "Fucking piece of shit" I shout.

(Flash back)

I was on the grimes roof lighting a lighter that I had pick pocketed Daryl from, I then saw Carl sit next to me and i quickly wipe my tears, I didn't even realize I was crying.

As I put my hand back down, I grabbed his still lighting the lighter with my other hand. He looks at me and I look away not wanting to fold, but he grabs my chin and made me look at him, we then started leaning in. Then soon enough I felt his lips on mine, it then turned out into a make out session but we got interrupted by Rick telling us it was time for bed.

"Night grimes"

"Night Gomez".

(End of flash back)

"Juella stop" I heard Carl says, I didn't even know he came in. I roll my eyes and he came to hug me, "I'm sorry" He says kissing my forehead making me melt. I looked up and he leans down to kiss my lips, god were his lips warm as a mug, "I'm sorry too" I mumble pressing my head against his.

(Time skipped, sorry for so many but this Episode is hard to write😭)

(Other flash back)

"Mom and dad we have to go" I shout as I see walkers, "we know honey we see them" Mom replied and my dad started walking over to start the car and my mom was still doing something.

Then more walkers came "MOM!" I shout but I was already too late, she was getting bit in her neck and a zombie ripped her mouth open, her blood splattered on the Car.

I then started walking with my dad since walked guts got into the engine and it wouldn't start. None of us talked and then it started raining, it was cold ass hell then I heard something and pulled my knife out.

Me and my dad got separated from each other, I was crying behind a sign of no hope I would find my dad.

(Soon later)

I had found my dad and this boy named Alan sure he was cute I would date em shut up you just meet him I smile to myself and look at Alan to see him already looking at me? He quickly looked down and blushed.

(End of flashback)

Me and Carl were walking Judith when we spot, Enid and Ron, "have you guys talked" Carl asked and I shook my head. "Why" He ask again, "because she said I was replacing her with you" I say quietly then Ron looked back and smiled and me then waved, I smiled back but didn't wave, I guess this got Carl mad because when father Gabriel said his name he replied with an attitude.

"You heard what I told Deanna about your group" Father Gabriel says, "What do you want?" Carl says , "It was about me, not you or your group" Gabriel confirmed.

"I think you need to tell everybody" Carl says, "Yea I think your right" Gabriel says, "God Bless you" I say as me and Carl walk off. "Come by around 3:00" Carl says not looking back at Gabriel, "Well start with the machete" Carl says before continuing walking, I saw Ron was looking sad "Hey ima go see what happened, I'll be right back" I say walking off to see what was wrong.

I saw Alan as I was walking towards them, "HI ALAN" I screamed making sure he can hear me, all he did was wave and that's exactly why I picked carl

Enid rolled her eyes as I walked up, "hey Ron what's wrong you seem sad" I ask rubbing his back as he cried, "My mom doesn't even care that dad died, she's just taking ricks side" Ron cries, i immediately felt bad and hugged him. From the corner of my eye I see Carl , and he looked mad, he then shook his head and walked off. "I gotta go, Bye Ron. Bye Enid " I say before running after Carl. "Hey why'd you leave me" I say trying to catch my breath, "Maybe you should just go back to Ron since you like him so much " Carl says making me laugh.

"Funny" I laugh but I realize he wasn't joking, "I was just seeing if my friend was okay" I say and Carl rolls his eyes, "Your not the only fucking person I talk to" I shouted before walking off to the grimes house into my room. I lock the door as I heard is jigger and trimble "Juella open the door I'm sorry" Carl says through the door, "No your always fucking starting shit" I say , then I start breaking pictures making Carl bang on the door even more, "OPEN THE DOOR" He shouts as he hears glass, "NOOO FUCK YOU" I scream, like you know if I were in a scream queen show.

I then stop breaking the picture and say on the floor and cried, crying sooner turned into laughter.

"JUELLA YOUR FUCKING CRAZY" I heard Carl yell, "leave me alone" I scream at him. I then start laughing again, laying in the glass pieces on the floor not caring of it poked my skin or if blood came out.

Soon enough I heard Carl leave and I just laughed even more.

(Ik this is short, and it's like crazy)