Awake..

——

(Couple weeks later)

(Carls pov)

It had been a couple weeks since... I was throwing a ball at the wall with one of my eyes gone I mean gone, "Carl!" I heard Michonne say, "What" I say, "Denise says it's PT" I said as I knew she was talking about me throwing the ball at the wall, "I can't hear you come on out" I hear my dad say making me sigh before walking out.

"What" I say clearly annoyed, "Denise says it's PT" Me and my dad say at the same time, "You heard me" I said cracking a smile. "It's time to change that bandage" Michonne says laughing.

Then I hear something "Carl!" I hear someone call my name I thought I was my dad because I was talking to Michonne so I looked at him but I hear someone walking behind me.

I quickly look back and there she was.. with crutches "JUELLA" I said before embracing her making sure she didn't fall down, I hear Michonne and dad laughing but I didn't care.

"Your okay" I said still hugging Juella, then I look down and saw she only had her thigh??????.

(Juellas pov)

I saw Carl staring at it, it made me uncomfortable that he was just staring at it, but I brushed it off.

(Time skipped)

We walked into Denise's room, to change Carls bandage, I also had to get mine changed since it was almost already red, "you should let me change your bandage some time" I say to Carl smiling widely but it quickly fades as carl says "No Denise could change it I don't want you to be scared of me" He says making me roll my eyes, "I'm not scared of you cabrón" dumbass I slap his head making him pout.

I'm starting to get comfortable talking in my own language, some people didn't even know I was Mexican which I thought was crazy. As we walked into Denise's room I sat down on a chair and put my crutches behind me, after a while a so I zoned out looking at my leg, what am I supposed to do now I can't run or fight as I was lost in thought Carl calls my name "Juella it's your turn" I saw he had a new bandage shit did I sone out for that long I grabbed my crutches and I guess crunched to her room😭 as I walked in Denise smiled at me.

"We're working on a surprise for you" She says a sat down in a chair, she then grabbed some alcohol and a bandage shit this is gonna hurt I thought as she got closer I tense up, "It's okay it's only gonna hurt a bit" She says before unwrapping my bandage and taking the cap off the alcohol bottle.

I squeezed my eyes shut before feeling a burning sensation, "U-ghashh" I screamed out it was supposed to go away but I didn't it stayed there like a piece of gum, "when I put the bandage on it will go away" Denise say's quickly wrapping the bandage around and I felt a warm liquid coming out of my leg. Shit my thigh was already bleeding a lot, "Shit" I started to get dizzy then it all went black.

(Time skipped)

I woke up to a thump and someone came rushing in my room, "sorry I tried not to wake you" Carl says coming over to me, I sit up slightly groaning at the pain in my leg, "You okay" I ask, "I should be asking you that, you blacked out" Carl says, "Yea I'm okay" I say.

"I'm okay now that you are" He replys, I felt my face get hot and I quickly look away, he just chuckles making me roll my eyes but then start laughing with him.

(time skipped)

I was laying down in Carls bed with him sleeping on my chest, I yawn god did I want to go on the run with Daryl and Rick yess but how would I with this damn leg, I felt anger starting to rush over me so I tried to calm myself down.

(Exclusive scene, y'all thought y'all wasn't gonna get anymore)

"I have to fart" I mumble slightly to Carl as we were cuddling in his room, "then fart" he chuckles, "I cant I'm not use to you yet" I say still embarrassed at the fact he heard my mumble.

"Then get use to me" he said before holding me slightly tighter than before, all I could hear were his soft snores, "ok.. I will".

(End of exclusive scene)

(Ik it short but I got state testing 😭😭)