"Dad.." "michonne"

—-

(We're gonna pretend Alan had a problem with Juella because I don't know who could play Minerva and cut Clementines leg

(We're gonna pretend Alan had a problem with Juella because I don't know who could play Minerva and cut Clementines leg.. she gonna need a prosthetic leg after this one yall)

As we were blocking the door Rick put a coach but we still blocked it with our weight, "Hey hey, what happened in there" Rick asked me and Carl, "Ron and Carl we-" I start to say but Carl cut me off, "We were looking for tools and knocked over the shelf" Carl says looking at me and I gave him the what the hell look.

"We heard yelling" Jessie says, "Yea Ron saw them break through the gates" I said as I noticed Carl didn't have any more lies to say, "We had to move" Carl continues for me, "That's what happened " I said and Carl nodded, "Juella and Carl there is a night stand in my moms room, we can guard the couch with them" Ron says making me roll my eyes, "Hey, it sounded like you guys were fighting" Jessie says, "Yea we were fighting them" Ron says.

Before walking upstairs me and Carl look at each other and I nod before walking to Jessie's  room with Carl, as we walked in i closed the door behind him. I quickly got out my gun, "hand us the gun first" Carl says also pulling out his gun, "Carl, Juella I'm sorry" Ron says, "Yea I know" Carl says making me scoff, "Now give me the gun" I say, Ron hesitantly gave it to me I quickly snatched it from his hand and went back to my original place.

"Look man, I get it my dad killed your dad, but you need to know something... your dad was an asshole" Carl says and Ron just looked at him while I glared at Ron.

(Time skipped)

We walked out Jessie's room and I heard Judith crying, "I'll get her" Rick nods to us, " C-Carl... are we going to die?" I ask with a shaky voice, "No, don't ever say that Juella" Carl says before embracing me, but after that I heard yelling and saw walkers come into the house, "LETS GO" I yell dragging Carl with me.

We blocked the staircase with the coach, we were now just waiting upstairs, "Get bedsheets enough for everyone" Rick says, "bedsheets for what?" I ask.

(Cut scene)

It was now night time

We were now wearing bedsheets with walker guts on them, I tried not to gag as we were walking, "Ima go find Mickey" I tell carl and he nods, "Be careful" He says, "I'm going with you" Michonne says, "I'll be with you in a second" She continued and I nodded before running off the find Mickey.

As I made my way towards his house I saw he had a axe in his hand at the front door, "Mickey come on we have to go, go grab a bedsheet" I tell him, "Why should I?"He asked unfazed that I was panicking, "because you'll fucking die" I try not to shout.

"I always liked you, how could you do this to me" Alan says, "What are you talking about?" I ask, "Don't play dumb" "you flirted and kissed me" Alan says raising his axe, "Alan, please put it down" I say backing away.

"Why Him" He ask walking closer to me, "Because he Isn't this fucking crazy" I whisper shout gaining some attention of the walkers, "all I wanted was you " Alan says before swing the axe but I move out the way quickly falling over a dead walkers foot.

"Alan stop" I shout this time, as I was getting up he swung his axe cutting deep into my leg making me fall back down, "UAGH" I groan in pain, I look at my leg and it does not look good, I got up but fell back down as my leg was turning purple.

Then Michonne came and sliced Alan's head off clean, I noticed as me and Alan were arguing I backed into the woods, "Michonne" I whimpered out, "Carl got shot in his eye" She says making my eyes go wide, "we have to go" I hear Michonne say and she pointed to a wall, she climbed over but there was more walkers over there, "don't come this way, just run okay I'll find you" She says making me whimper, "don't leave me" I whimper but she had already left.

I limped to the Alexandra gate with Alans axe to defend myself from walkers, the axe was like my cane, as I made it to the gate i threw the axe over first before climbing  up, as I did a walker grabbed my ankle and took a bite out of it, I quickly put my axe into its skull, as I did so I screamed.

No no no I didn't wanna die like this.

I quickly jumped over seeing Michonne killing walkers, "Juella come on" Michonne says but I shake my head, "What do you mean no" She asked, "I'm bit" I said, "We can figure something out" she says making me let out a sob.

"No it's okay I know I'm gonna die"

"No I know what to do" She said before taking off her held and tying it to my leg, "Tell carl i love him" I whimpered making Michonne shake her head, "your gonna make it" That's all I heard before Michonne taking her sword and cutting off my leg then everything went black.

(Sorry it was short but that's all I could do)