What are we.

—-

—-

(Alan's pov bet y'all weren't expecting that)

As I saw Carl storm out of his house I followed him, "Hey you okay" I asked him as I saw him slightly trembling , "It's Juella" He said, perfect opportunity "you know you should stay away from her, she always acts nice but she's really a psycho" I said making Carl raise a eyebrow, "I'm being for real, she's the one who killed her mom, because she wouldn't let her go on runs, I'm telling you she's crazy" I said before walking away with a smirk on my face as I knew he believed me.

(Flash back I guess)

I was just in my room listening to music one I heard a faint scream, I look out my window and saw a guy cutting Ms, Parker. I quickly ran to Carl room and saw him climbing through his window he quickly pointed a gun at me, he realized it was me and he pulled me inside, "follow me" he whispers moving down the hall to where the stranger was.

The stranger moved away making us make our next move and as Carl approached the stranger we saw it wasn't a stranger it was Enid, "Hi, I just came over to tell Juella I'm leaving" Enid says, I hear a gunshot and quickly shove her in the house, "why didn't you just knock" I ask slamming the door and locking it.

She pulled out keys, "I have these didn't want to have them" She says waving them in my face, I snatched them from her hand "So now that everything is going to shit your leaving and your talking to me" I scoff walking off leaving Carl and Enid trailing behind me.

"I just wanted to say good-bye" Enid says to both me and Carl "Okay?" I say, "Just watch the back door tel me if you see them coming, and Juella watch the garage door" Carl says and I nod, "I'm not staying" Enid sorta shouts, "You're not going anywhere " I say getting close to her, "Now sit down and help us protect Judith" I sit sitting where cars arm was.

And Enid had her back against mine.

"We're not gonna let them" Carl says holding my hand as he saw me slightly panicking, "Did you see them" Carl asked Enid, "They're just people" She replied, that sounded like she was trying to convince her self more than us. "Plus this place is too big to protect " Enid shakes her head, "Yea there's too many blind spots" I cut in. "That's how we were able to-" I start saying but Carl cut me off, "They got in the walls, but they're gonna die" Carl says, "All of them" I say squeezing his hand, he squeezed mine in response.

It was now silent and I was thinking of Enid saying goodbye, "Don't tell me good-bye your the only girl that is my age here" I say and none of them say anything. "Okay" She replied, "I won't" Enid finished.

(Time skip)

I saw Ron form the corner of my eye out the window and I quickly jump up, "Juella what ar-" Carl starts to say but I cut him off, "Ron and Alan are out there" I say open the door and Carl shot the man that was chasing Rona and Alan. "Shit" the man screams, Carl then starts walking down the stairs and I follow him, Carl points the gun at the guys head, "Please man please don't kill me, man please help me, please, my leg " The man begs making Carl hesitate.

As Carl looked and Ron the man took this as a opportunity to grab Carls ankle making him fal and drop his gun, I quickly pick the gun up and  shoot the man, as I did I flew back and landing on my back, "Shit, Juella you okay" Carl and and I groan in response, I fight through the pain and I got up spitting out blood, "yea Im okay" I confirmed.

Carl took his attention off of me and back to Ron, "come inside " Carl says to Ron, "we can keep you safe" I tell Ron as he wasn't buying what we said, then he looks at me then Enid. Ron's lip quivered " No" that's all Ron said before started walking away with Alan by his side. "Ron" I grab he's wrist but he pushes me to the ground, "Shit that's the second time I ended up on my ass today" I groan getting up and dusting my pants off, Carl gives Ron a death stare as he walked away.

" Juella come on!" Enid said and I grabbed Carls hand and we ran back inside closing the door behind us.

Me and Carl went to go out away his rifle, "You okay" I ask Carl and he just nodded. I heard a door close and I call out "Enid" making sure it was her, "Enid" I said one more time but this time making sure she was still in the house Carl followed behind as I looked around for her, I made it to the front door and saw a letter, just survive somehow it read I sigh and rub a hand over my face.

I then sat on the couch that was next to the kitchen.

An timer went off meaning whatever Carl was cooking was done, I watched carefully as he pulled it out and put it on the table, He looked at me but I quickly look away. I then heard him sigh and he comes over to me and took a seat next to me, "w-what- what are we" Carl ask making my head snap towards him.

"I- I don't know, w- whatever you want us to be" I whisper slightly, "Well what if I want to be boyfriend and girlfriend" Carl whispers back slightly cringing at his choice of words, "Then that's what we are" I say grabbing his hand, he gave me a light peck on the lips before going over to close the oven, and he grabbed a slice of whatever he made.

(Previous day)

Rick and the others were still trying to get the herd away since when we all had that huge fight with the other survivors their truck hit something and a alarm hasn't stopped.

I asked to come with but they didn't let me, so I was just stuck at home with Carl and Judith, " She's so cute" I say pinching Her cheeks as she giggles, "Isn't she cute" I ask Carl who was staring at me , "y-yea she's cute of course she is" Carl blushes at the eye contact making me laugh "what happened to Mr, Bold" I ask making Carl laugh, Judith then starts fussing and I rock her making her stop, "You would be a great mom" Carl says. I bit my lip and looked at Carl, "are you foreshadowing" I ask and stoped biting my lip as it slightly hurt.

"Maybe" he mumbled

Making me punch his arm, and he just laughed.