Chapter 7.

"So," A mafia member said, as they tried not to die. "What kind of ability user are you searching for, sirs?" 

The entirety of the of the intelligence faction was on edge. That's to be expected when you have 2 of the most dangerous people in the room. 

Again, the deal wasn't Chuuya, however his pissy mood might also be setting people on edge. But most of the commotion was for the ex-executive. Dazai had been here a lot, when Ango was still here, and Oda was still alive. 

Dazai hummed as he looked around. The place hadn't changed, and it made Dazai realize that even though Ango had betrayed them, Oda had died, and Dazai had left, it didn't affect them one bit. 

Sure, Mori still held his old spot, but him going hadn't changed the functioning of the mafia at all.

  Insignificant. 

Chuuya fired off the details. "We're looking for someone with a fog like ability that makes other abilities stop. And someone who can stop time for a definite space for a large amount of time." 

If the mafia member thought it was weird for them to ask something so specific, he didn't say anything. "Sure thing. Please wait here." 

Now that they were alone in the room, Dazai decided to ask, "Hey Chuuya." 

Chuuya hummed in response 

"Do you think-" He looked at the redhead, deciding whether to ask or not. "Do you think I made a mistake, leaving the mafia?" He was so quite that Chuuya almost missed it. 

"What?" He asked. Dazai wasn't one to doubt himself, so where was this coming from. 

"Ah~ Nothing nevermind." Dazai laughed. "I say stupid stuff when I'm not occupied." Chuuya could see he was playing it off like it nothing, but he still didn't get why Dazai would ask him that. Nonetheless, Chuuya decided to entertain him. 

"Please, you say stupid stuff even when you're not occupied." He said, rolling his eyes. 

"Ah Chibi, you wound me." Dazai said, back to his normal self. They bickered back and forth for a while, until the man came back with the information. 

"Here you are sir." He said. "Any matches?" Chuuya asked taking the papers. 

"Well, for the fog user, one was Shibusawa, but he was eliminated, and there's one other person we've come in contact with who had the same type of ability. And as for the time ability, there are 2 matches. One woman, who has been arrested, so she's probably not the one you're after. Another one is a child. He was the fog ability user when we last saw him. They could be the ones you're after." 

Chuuya thanked the member who looked like he was about to pass out, but somehow managed to stay conscious throughout the entire meeting. 

Dazai took the papers from Chuuya as they walked out. "You think they're connected to Fyodor and whatever he might be planning next?" Chuuya asked as they neared his car. 

"Perhaps. But people like Fyodor don't trust too many people to carry out a job like this. If we capture them, we might get valuable information." Dazai said as he looked at papers. 

The fog user's name was Daiki. 20 years old. He had a brother, Eimiko, who was the supposed time stopper. 

'With a pair like this, crimes much bigger than kidnapping are possible. We might have to kill them.' Dazai thought as he looked at Chuuya. His eyes widened as he looked at redhead. 

With the window down, his hair looked like fire. The glow in his blue eyes, like he's seen the sun for the first time. He looked...... 

"What're you staring at?" Chuuya asked him, eyebrows raised. "Aw what, a master can't look at his dog?" Dazai whined as he looked away.