Chapter 8.

Chuuya whipped his head around so fast it's a wonder he didn't break his neck.

"Show yourself." He yelled out. For all that talk about Dazai not trusting him, Chuuya still had his own trust in his ex partner.

"Well, I suppose it's useless to hide now." A voice said from the dark. The person speaking couldn't have been more than 14 years old.

"Eimiko, what a pleasure to finally meet you." Dazai said from behind, the fake happiness made Chuuya want to vomit.

"Dazai and Chuuya. Certainly is a pleasure to meet you two." Chuuya got a sudden pang of annoyance at his name being called with Dazai.

It was stupid but he got his irresistible urge to slap the brunette. "Certainly." Dazai replied.

"Skip the chit-chat. I don't care if you're a child, where the fuck are my colleagues?" Chuuya growled out. It wasn't that hard, since his voice was a bit rough from the shouting match from before.

"I expected the Dazai to have more manners than you, but didn't take you for a child abuse guy. I thought that was more of Dazai's forte." Chuuya knew no matter how calm Dazai looked to other people, he was pissed beneath that expression of peace.

"I'll tell you later when everyone's here, alright kiddo? Now, don't make me repeat myself. Where are my friends?" Chuuya raised his voice at the end. Even for his usual self, he was feeling so fucking angry he would like to rip off this kid's head.

"Friends? If they're that important to you than I might as well keep them here for a little more while." Eimiko didn't appear the least bit phased by Chuuya's anger.

"I swear-" Before Chuuya could retaliate, Dazai spoke. "Chuuya. 3 more people. Daiki is one. 1 has the ability good for offence, and one has a sub-space creating ability like Lucy from the guild."

Chuuya glanced behind, and at the correct time cause he could see the white fog encircling them. If Dazai hadn't spoken, they would've continued speaking until the fog enclosed them.

"I-" Eimiko seemed at a lost for words. "How did you-" he spluttered.at Dazai.

"Kid, you've got a lot to learn." Chuuya smirked.

He activated his ability, the red hue giving him a comfort he couldn't quite explain.

"Mackerel. Fog user, 6 O'clock." Dazai hummed as he turned around to take a look at the fog.

"Tch." Eimiko spat at them. "We got all the others, you're nothing special." He said.

"JASMINE GET ME OUTTA HERE." Eimiko yelled as a green light fell on him. "The next I see you you'll have ripped open each other's heads." Eimiko smiled and vanished.

"Man." A female voice said, as she came into the open. "All he had to do was engage you in conversation until the fog made you lose your abilities. But nooooooo he had to fuck that up." She sighed. "Well, no going back now."

This lady seemed more older than Eimiko, maybe 20. "Are you all deaf or something?" Chuuya sighed.

"Pardon?" She said, blinking.

"This is third time I'm going to ask. Where-" Chuuya walked forward, making his ability increase his gravity, "-are my friends?"

She smiled a creepy smile and said nothing.

"Chibi the fog's getting closer." Dazai said from behind.

Chuuya glanced backwards. For a moment he decreased his gravity and flipped back to Dazai. "Get something outta that lady before I get royally pissed off." Chuuya growled.